Kalliope's sister...I'm thinking Thalia??!!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone! I love this site so much! I’ve finally gotten my husband (I think!!) to agree to [name_f]Thalia[/name_f]. I was so smitten with [name_f]Althea[/name_f], and then [name_f]Roxana[/name_f], but he vetoed both of them. Now we are on [name_f]Thalia[/name_f], and I love it. My question is threefold.

a) [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] with [name_f]Kalliope[/name_f]?
b) [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think [name_f]Thea[/name_f] works as a nickname for [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] (that is my intention…I know it’s not the direct nn but I think it works quite well)? I like [name_f]Kallie[/name_f] and [name_f]Thea[/name_f] as sisters.
c) And, what middle name suggestions do you have for [name_f]Thalia[/name_f]?

By the way, we are pronouncing it [name_m]THAY[/name_m]-lee-uh, and first daughter’s name is [name_f]Kalliope[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]. So obviously we go for a bit more unique and lyrical with the first name, and something perhaps more trendy and simple with the middle. Thank you so much!

[name_f]Thalia[/name_f] is perfect!

[name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_f]Leonore[/name_f]
[name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

Oh, the muses… :slight_smile:

a. [name_f]Kalliope[/name_f] and [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] sound lovely together.
b. [name_f]Thea[/name_f]? Totally works.
c. [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is my first thought.

[name_f]Thalia[/name_f] is gorgeous! I love the name [name_f]Kalliope[/name_f]. (I’m partial to [name_f]Calliope[/name_f], myself, but totally get that [name_f]Kalliope[/name_f] is the original spelling).
[name_f]Kalliope[/name_f] and [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] - so perfect!
[name_f]Kalliope[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Kalliope[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]
[name_f]Kalliope[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]
[name_f]Kalliope[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_f]Kalliope[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] (loving the imagery with this one)
[name_f]Kalliope[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u]
[name_f]Kalliope[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f]
[name_f]Kalliope[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_u]Blaire[/name_u]
[name_f]Kalliope[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_u]Reese[/name_u]
Best of luck! You’ve chosen two beautiful names.

Oh, also - [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] is just gorgeous! Wanted to add that in too :slight_smile: