Respondents: 42 (This poll is closed)

• Kate Ireland : 11 (26%)
  • Kate Isabelle : 4 (10%)
  • Kate Annabelle : 6 (14%)
  • Kate Anastasia : 5 (12%)
  • Kate Sariah : 2 (5%)
  • Kate Mariah : 2 (5%)
  • Kate Victoria: 12 (29%)

All of them are really good. I voted for [name]Kate[/name] [name]Sariah[/name], but my top three are [name]Kate[/name] [name]Sariah[/name], [name]Kate[/name] [name]Mariah[/name] and [name]Kate[/name] [name]Ireland[/name]. Any of these would make an outstanding choice [name]IMO[/name] :smiley:

[name]Kate[/name] [name]Ireland[/name] spoke to me! :slight_smile: This combo is unusual but somehow “feels” familiar to me. Then again, I have Irish heritage so it may speak to me more than to others.

[name]Kate[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] is lovely. I also like [name]Annabelle[/name] and [name]Anastasia[/name]. [name]Kate[/name] [name]Ireland[/name] is cute, but it very much reminds me of [name]Kathy[/name] [name]Ireland[/name] of modeling/acting/K-mart product line fame.

[name]Kate[/name] [name]Ireland[/name] makes me think of the K-mart clothing line… I love [name]Kate[/name] as a stand alone name too, but I much prefer it spelled [name]Cate[/name].

[name]Love[/name] [name]Kate[/name] [name]Annabelle[/name]!

I chose [name]Kate[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]- love it! I don’t know, it sounds playful, yet serious at the same time? Eh, if that is possible :slight_smile: I hovered over [name]Kate[/name] [name]Mariah[/name] for a second too.

I chose [name]Kate[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name]. I also really like the name [name]Kate[/name] not short for anything - we are considering it for a middle name. I chose [name]Isabelle[/name] because I really like the name [name]Isabelle[/name] and I especially like it as a middle name because it’s so popular now as a first name that it’s a bit blah as a first name, but I think it makes it interesting again when it’s a middle name! Not sure if that makes sense!

[name]Kate[/name] [name]Anastasia[/name] followed closely by [name]Kate[/name] [name]Victoria[/name].

Ooooo <3 Kate Ireland! Such a standout!

I’m normally not a fan of place names but I really like the sound of [name]Kate[/name] [name]Ireland[/name], runner up is [name]Kate[/name] [name]Victoria[/name].

This was a hard choice! My vote went to [name]Kate[/name] [name]Ireland[/name], mostly because I love [name]Ireland[/name] as a place and a name. I also really love [name]Isabelle[/name], [name]Annabelle[/name], and [name]Victoria[/name] with [name]Kate[/name].

[name]Kate[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] as well. Although I too much prefer [name]Cate[/name] to [name]Kate[/name].

[name]Kate[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]! Then [name]Kate[/name] [name]Annabelle[/name] and [name]Kate[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name] :slight_smile:

I’m usually not a fan of [name]Ireland[/name] as a name, but I think it added a good amount of spunk to the classic [name]Kate[/name].