• Kate Alexandra: 9 (23%)
  • Kate Annelise: 3 (8%)
  • Kate Audrey: 1 (3%)
  • Kate Elizabeth: 6 (15%)
  • Kate Eloise: 5 (13%)
  • Kate Evelina: 2 (5%)
  • Kate Emmeline: 6 (15%)
  • Kate Roseline: 6 (15%)

I voted for [name]Kate[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] and [name]Kate[/name] [name]Audrey[/name]. I also like [name]Kate[/name] [name]Anastasia[/name].

I like [name]Kate[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] and [name]Kate[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. Runners up [name]Annelise[/name], [name]Emmeline[/name] and Roseline. I really like [name]Evelina[/name] too, but prefer [name]Kate[/name] [name]Eveline[/name].

I voted for [name]Kate[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] and [name]Kate[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] too, both are classic and pretty and balance out the shortness of [name]Kate[/name].

[name]Hi[/name]! I voted for [name]Kate[/name] Roseline and [name]Kate[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name]. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I love [name]Kate[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name]! Have you considered [name]Katherine[/name]/[name]Katharine[/name] as the first name? It would go perfectly with any of the middle names you’ve listed.

Good luck!

Thanks! For some reason, I am not as big of a [name]Katherine[/name] fan. I like it because it is classic, but I prefer [name]Kate[/name]. I love the independence and energy [name]Kate[/name] has that I am not feeling as much with [name]Katherine[/name]. I also thought about putting [name]Kate[/name] in the middle, but I feel it deserves first name slot. :slight_smile:

Also love [name]Kate[/name] [name]Amandine[/name]

[name]Kate[/name] is an adorable nickname. NICKNAME. Please do not only name her [name]Kate[/name]. It’s a nickname. My cousin’s name is [name]Jake[/name], and he is constantly telling people that his name isn’t [name]Jacob[/name]. [name]Little[/name] [name]Kate[/name] will go through heck telling people her name isn’t [name]Katherine[/name]/[name]Katharine[/name]. Make it easier for her and name her [name]Katherine[/name], and just insist on people calling her [name]Kate[/name].

[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] or [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name] rock! I see a strong, I’m-a-girl-and-on-top-of-the-world woman, I guess because of [name]Queen[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] I and [name]Emmeline[/name] Pankhurst. Strong, beautiful names!

Help me please Nameberry - Welcome to the Nameberry Forums

As a fellow “[name]Kate[/name]” (yes [name]Kate[/name], not [name]Katherine[/name]), let me offer some advice. While I would understand you naming your daughter [name]Katherine[/name] and then nn her [name]Kate[/name], don’t do it or feel pressured to use a longer name to get to the nn that you like, if you really aren’t crazy about the longer name. I honestly, think that [name]Kate[/name] stands fine on its own. Yes, I have had the questions, “Is your real name [name]Katherine[/name]?,” but I am proud to say, “Nope, its just [name]Kate[/name].” My only annoyance with my name is the popularity of it, due to all the Katies, Katherines, Katelins of the world. And … lol… I kind of get annoyed when people who are named [name]Katherine[/name] or [name]Katelin[/name] go by “[name]Kate[/name]”. It’s a “[name]Kate[/name]” thing. All in all, I love my name, and given the choice I would not change it to [name]Katherine[/name] or any other name.

I wish you good luck with your daughter!

Also, I had a two syllable middle name to go with a two syllable last name. The middle name is a little dated now (totally 80s), but I liked it and thought it worked well when my relatives called me my first and middle name to be cute. However, if I were to change my middle name, it would be to something along the lines of [name]Elizabeth[/name] or [name]Alexandra[/name].