Kate's Middle Names--Please help.

We have made considerable progress since I last asked for your help, which is good. However I am still lying in bed at night second guessing myself (which I barely did with either of my boys).

We know her name will be [name_f]Kate[/name_f]. We know [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] will be in the middle spot as [name_u]Julie[/name_u] is my oldest naming love and this variation we can agree on. It’s kind of sentimental, I guess.

For the longest time we thought her name would be [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] (just because it flowed well)–but I fell out of love with it and let [name_f]Claire[/name_f] go. I still think [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] sounds great together, even if I don’t have any real emotional attachment to the name, and so [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] has been our top pick. But I keep thinking if this is our only girl I “wasted” a middle name spot on [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] because it sounds good, not because I love it. And then I entertain [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] ([name_f]Freya[/name_f] is just one of those names that whenever I see someone use it I am envious and thrilled at the same time. I just love it. My partner does not. But he would let me use it in the middle spot.) Am I selfish to want to give her [name_f]Freya[/name_f] that does not flow as well as [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]? Am I wrong to let go of a name we had long ago chosen? So I jokingly said “I wish we could give her three middle names, so she could be [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], but nobody does that and it’s too long.” And my partner says “they’re all short names, why don’t you?”

But that’s too much right?

I know I am overthinking this but I just can’t help it. What would you do?

EDIT: After writing all this out, I’m thinking my heart lies too much with Freya, and I should let Olivia go.
Kate Freya Juliet might not sound AS good but it doesn’t sound bad, does it? I blame the pregnancy hormones! I am so indecisive right now!

Would you like [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Freya[/name_f]? Not a big deal, but I find that with [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], [name_f]Kate[/name_f] and [name_f]Freya[/name_f] share similar sounds so they may be nicer separated.

I really love [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]. [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] has a lovely sound, but [name_f]Freya[/name_f]'s ethereal yet fiery vibe draws me in. I actually like the flow of both [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] equally.

[name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] sounds brilliant to me

Thank you all. That makes me feel better.

@whitegardenia I hadn’t even realized the reoccurring sounds. Definitely something to think about.

I love [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]. All beautiful names and I love them together in that order. I actually prefer it over [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f].

I personally think that meaning, or loving a name, should take precedence where possible. [name_f]Freya[/name_f]'s lovely. Partner and I were thinking of [name_f]Kate[/name_f] if we have another girl down the track too! Though I was thinking [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f].

I’m kind of the opposite and much prefer [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]… I feel like separating the ‘t’ sounds at the end of [name_f]Kate[/name_f] and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is more important, as consonants they feel a bit like full stops, and the length of [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] makes it feel like it should go second too?

Thank you all for your comments. We’ve decided to go with [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and I feel a lot better and more at peace with it than with any other name we were considering before. So I’m hoping this is it. I have 11 more weeks to hopefully not change my mind, but I feel good about this, and don’t think I will!