Katherine Audrey? or Audrey Katherine?

See the results of this poll: Katherine Audrey? Audrey Katherine?

Respondents: 47 (This poll is closed)

• Katherine “Kate” Audrey : 28 (60%)
  • Audrey Katherine “Kate”: 19 (40%)

What a very Hepburn-y name ([name]Audrey[/name] Hepburn, [name]Katharine[/name] Hepburn). I think it’s great though! Really beautiful, classic choices.

I think if you’re going to call her [name]Kate[/name], it makes most sense to go with [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Audrey[/name], because both combinations flow equally well.

I think [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] flows better than [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Audrey[/name]. I think there are more Katherines/Kates in my area than Audreys. [name]Audrey[/name] and [name]Katherine[/name] are classic names so I wouldn’t worry about the two Hepburn associations. I do get more Hepburn with [name]Audrey[/name] than [name]Katherine[/name]. :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Audrey[/name] because you want to call her [name]Kate[/name]. I love [name]Audrey[/name], but think it seems a little wasted if it’s her first name and she goes by [name]Kate[/name].

I love both combos, very classy and beautiful! I like [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] better but if you want to call her [name]Kate[/name] [name]IMO[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Audrey[/name] is a better choice.

P.S. My friend’s daughter is [name]Audrey[/name]-[name]Kate[/name] and she adores her name.

I think they are equally popular/rare. [name]Audrey[/name] might be slightly more popular here. I voted for [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Audrey[/name] because I like the sound/flow of it better. Absolutely stunning name!

I personally prefer [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Kate[/name], but I also like [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Audrey[/name].

Sorry for the confusion here, but if she’s named [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] I’ll call her [name]Audrey[/name], not [name]Kate[/name] :stuck_out_tongue:

I prefer [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]. [name]Love[/name] both names, though.

I love the flow of [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] and I think the nn [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Kate[/name] is adorable!

I like both combos. My pick would be [name]Audrey[/name] for fn though.

I’m from Australia & here [name]Audrey[/name] seems to be still not too popular, but definitely recognisable & I think most people would think first of [name]Audrey[/name] Hepburn. I’m not sure about the popularity of [name]Kate[/name] (or versions of) for children born now but there are lots of Kates in the 25-35 year old range.

Such a hard decision since I personally love both! [name]Kate[/name] is my favorite but I think they are are more [name]Kate[/name]'s than [name]Audrey[/name]'s so I think it depends on how much that matters to you. They are both gorgeous!

I agree with this whole heartedly.

I’m from [name]California[/name], and the ranking of [name]Audrey[/name] in [name]California[/name] 2011 was 26 vs. 43 in the U.S., and looking back into several years of statistics seems like [name]Audrey[/name] is more popular in [name]California[/name] then other parts of the U.S… There are many Kates here in the 25-35 year old range as well, but I hope not so many will be seen in smaller age group. I don’t want my girl to be one of several Kates in school.