Katinka’s #4 is here!

I’m so excited to introduce to you all the littlest member of the family — a beautiful baby boy!

Meet [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u], joining big sibs [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] and [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] [name_f]Helena[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_u]Sasha[/name_u] has been a longtime love of mine. I love its soft yet energetic sound, and the Russian connection feels especially fitting because I studied it at university, where my husband and I met and married.

[name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] is a strong and sensitive underused classic here in the UK, which is very much our style for middle names. We love its literary links and its ties to the festive season.

Both names work well in [name_u]French[/name_u] and [name_f]English[/name_f], which is important to us as we have French-speaking family.

Thank you so much to the [name_u]Berry[/name_u] community for all your thoughtful comments and advice on my name lists over the years. I’m definitely done naming real-life babies (I mean it this time!) but I look forward to talking names with you all for many years to come :heart:

173 Likes

[name_f]Emma[/name_f], I’m truly so incredibly happy for you!!! He’s so beautiful and what a stunning name to close your family with :heart:

3 Likes

congratulations!! he’s adorable, and his name is so handsome!

2 Likes

Congratulations! He looks like a perfect little squishy bundle, and what an amazing name to round off the set :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: xxx

2 Likes

Aww congratulations!!! His name is so perfect and we all know how much you adore it. So happy for you!! And he’s such a cutie

2 Likes

awe congratulations!! his name is beautiful! he’s adorable too! so so happy for you!

2 Likes

Thanks so much everyone! You’re right @ethelmary — of course it had to be [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] :heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations!! I adore the name [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] and he looks so adorable (this is @rain.and.magnificent )

2 Likes

Aww!! :blue_heart: So glad you got to use your favorite! It’s just perfect and so is he. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I bet K is thrilled to have a brother as well.

1 Like

Congratulations [name_f]Emma[/name_f]!

[name_u]Sasha[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] is such a lovely name and he’s such a handsome little man :yellow_heart:

Honestly [name_f]Juno[/name_f], [name_u]Kit[/name_u], [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] & [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] is such a dreamy sibling set :dove::dove:

3 Likes

Congratulations! [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] is perfect on him and it goes so well with J, K and A. He looks like such a sweetie and it’s a gorgeous blanket, love that.

1 Like

Oh my gosh, congratulations! I was silently hoping you’d get to use [name_u]Sasha[/name_u]. What an honestly gorgeous choice. How awesome that you have two boys, two girls! All my love to you and your family. :white_heart:

2 Likes

Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations!!! [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] is a gorgeous name for a gorgeous boy!! So glad you got to use Sasha!!

2 Likes

I’m :exploding_head: because just this morning I was thinking about [name_u]Baby[/name_u] #4 name!!! And I was thinking that I couldn’t imagine any other name rather than [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] for a baby boy. (And [name_u]Caro[/name_u] for a baby girl) Somehow his name feels perfect for a youngest sibling! [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] too! It’s so romantic and dreamy yet familiar and strong!

He’s adorable :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Congratulations!

3 Likes

Congratulations! He’s gorgeous! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the name :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ahh, all your comments are so lovely, thank you.

Absolutely! The other three are totally smitten. We keep having to take toys and cards out of his little cot :joy:

Thanks Bridie! It was actually knitted by his great-great grandma, my MIL used it for her babies then passed it down to us. It’s sooo soft :heart_eyes:

43 Likes

oh congratulations! he has such a brilliant name (so do his siblings!) and they go so well together. welcome to the world, sasha!

1 Like

Congratulations!! He’s so sweet and his name is absolutely wonderful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations! All of your children have stylish names!

1 Like

Oh, congratulations! What a beautiful name and beautiful baby! I’m wishing you so much joy. :heart:

1 Like