Katy Perry/Orlando Bloom

[name_f]Katy[/name_f] [name_u]Perry[/name_u] and [name_m]Orlando[/name_m] Bloom are expecting a baby and Nameberry have posted their predictions for [name_f]Katy[/name_f] and [name_m]Orlando[/name_m]’s baby and they have some amazing ideas:

Girl: [name_f]Coco[/name_f], [name_f]Cleo[/name_f], [name_f]Fuchsia[/name_f], [name_f]Goldie[/name_f], [name_f]Maxima[/name_f], [name_f]Roxie[/name_f], [name_f]Soleil[/name_f], [name_f]Trixie[/name_f], [name_u]Winter[/name_u], [name_f]Zadie[/name_f]

Boy: [name_u]Beck[/name_u], [name_u]Dash[/name_u], [name_m]Evander[/name_m], [name_u]Onyx[/name_u], [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m], [name_m]Rocco[/name_m], [name_m]Rockwell[/name_m], [name_m]Slater[/name_m], [name_m]Wolf[/name_m], [name_m]Zeppelin[/name_m]

I do think the couple could go for a more unique name, however I also think they could go for something a little more meaningful.

Girl: Recently [name_f]Katy[/name_f] posted that her grandmother passed away- Her name was [name_f]Ann[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]-
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]/[name_f]Pearly[/name_f]/[name_f]Pearlie[/name_f] Bloom just sounds so cute to me.

Boy: [name_f]Katy[/name_f]’s real name is [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u]. I think there is a chance that [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] could feature in the name somewhere, whether it be a first, middle or hyphenated surname.

Also for a bit of fun- [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think there could be a potential for twins-
In a recent interview on an Australian news/entertainment program, [name_f]Katy[/name_f] was quoted as saying ‘THESE aren’t just COOKIES in my belly!’ [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think that was a hint for multiples ?

Also the baby will be a half sibling for [name_m]Orlando[/name_m]’s son [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m].

What is everyone else’s thoughts on name predictions?

1 Like

I’m totally hoping they use [name_u]Perry[/name_u] for a girl (or even a boy!) I think [name_u]Perry[/name_u] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f], while super out there, would be totally cool, or at least as a middle name. I love your idea to use [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]; [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_u]Perry[/name_u] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] is an awesome name!

Since creating this post, it has been revealed that the gender of the baby is a girl.
I can’t see them using [name_u]Perry[/name_u] as a first name, but who knows, they are celebrities after all… so anything’s possible.

[name_f]Katy[/name_f] has just released a new song called ‘Daisies’… and has been promoting it a bunch on her social media pages… Could [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] be an option or is that just too obvious?

2 Likes

I’m interested in hearing what they will pick. From [name_f]Katy[/name_f], I’d expect a really outlandish and attention-grabbing name, while I’d expect [name_m]Orlando[/name_m]’s style to be more British and traditional. His mother’s name is [name_f]Sonia[/name_f] [name_f]Constance[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], so I wonder if one of those names might be used as the child’s middle name.

[name_f]My[/name_f] money’s on [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] too. I love the name of [name_m]Orlando[/name_m]’s older son ([name_u]Flynn[/name_u]) and I think [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] would make such a perfect sister :heart_eyes:

I’d pick [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], using the names in @choupette’s post, but I think if they pick [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] for the first they may well move away from family names in the middle spot and go for something more “out there”.

Hmm… :thinking: On the “Daisies” theme, I’d love to see [name_f]Madelief[/name_f] in the middle!

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Madelief[/name_f] or [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] would be gorgeous.

All great predictions :relaxed:

I too think [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] and [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] would go lovely together as a sibset. And I think [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is lovely nod to both sides of their families.

I love the prediction of [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f]. I love that [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] literally means [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]… and I love that kind of subtle (or maybe not so subtle to us nameberries) connection.
On a side note I actually have Gret@ [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] on a long list of my own for this exact connection reason… I’ll throw that into the mix of predictions too, although I’m not putting my money on that one for them. :woman_shrugging:

It has been announced that [name_f]Katy[/name_f] and [name_m]Orlando[/name_m]’s baby is born and is named
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f].
I, along with a lot of people, predicted the name [name_f]Daisy[/name_f].
Congrats to them both.

5 Likes

You totally called it!

1 Like

Daisy [name_u]Dove[/name_u] is so sweet! [name_f]Katy[/name_f] and [name_m]Orlando[/name_m] must lurk on the NB forums… :eyes: :joy:

Congratulations to them!

1 Like