KD's Boy Combos

See the results of this poll: Which of these do you like?

Respondents: 24 (This poll is closed)

• Adam Noah : 3 (5%)
  • Asher Nicholas : 12 (19%)
  • Darien William : 3 (5%)
  • Harvey James : 5 (8%)
  • Matthew Rhys : 9 (14%)
  • Milo Elliot : 9 (14%)
  • Philip James : 5 (8%)
  • Ryan James : 6 (9%)
  • Ryder William : 7 (11%)
  • Thomas Julian: 5 (8%)

Still love [name]Asher[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] and [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Rhys[/name]! I voted for [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Julian[/name], too, I like that a lot although I did like [name]Caspian[/name], [name]Killian[/name], and [name]Florian[/name] (especially [name]Florian[/name]!) better with [name]Thomas[/name]. But [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Julian[/name] is great. :slight_smile:

I like [name]Adam[/name] [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Ryder[/name] [name]William[/name] in theory, but I don’t like the trendiness of [name]Ryder[/name], or its teasing potential–have you considered [name]Rhys[/name] [name]William[/name]? I love that. And I love the idea of [name]Noah[/name] as a MN, but [name]Adam[/name] [name]Noah[/name] seems a bit short. I like the idea of [name]Avery[/name] [name]Noah[/name], though, or [name]Daniel[/name] [name]Noah[/name]… or [name]Atticus[/name] [name]Noah[/name], [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Noah[/name], [name]Adrian[/name] [name]Noah[/name], [name]Alistair[/name] [name]Noah[/name], [name]August[/name] [name]Noah[/name]?

Good luck!

[name]Rhys[/name] is one of my favorite names! <3 I just didn’t know what to do with it, middle name-wise. Not sold on Rhys William yet … Ryder William kind of clicked for me. I would love to use Rhys one day. <3

I’m sorry, I’m not a fan of any of your A names :frowning: Some of them are OK, but not in love with any of them. Especially Avery, because I know it’s unisex, but I consider it a girl’s name … and the one girl I know named Avery is NOT pleasant.

But thank you for your suggestions. :slight_smile:

[name]Ryder[/name] and [name]Milo[/name]!

Agree :slight_smile: I think those two are definitely in my Top 5, as well as [name]Thomas[/name], [name]Asher[/name], and [name]Darien[/name] <3