Keegan Luke

Thoughts… Opinions?

1 Like

It feels a little heavy or incomplete. Maybe [name_u]Keegan[/name_u] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]?

2 Likes

Not a fan of [name_u]Keegan[/name_u] as it’s not my name type, but it’s a lovely combo regardless of if I find the name attractive or not , I suggest [name_m]Kian[/name_m] [name_m]Luke[/name_m] however as it’s similar but less trendy

2 Likes

I like [name_u]Keegan[/name_u] because it reminds me of a teacher I really liked when I was a kid, but her name was [name_m]Eagan[/name_m]. There’s also [name_u]Kieran[/name_u] which I like. [name_u]Keegan[/name_u] [name_m]Luke[/name_m] sounds fine. I prefer [name_m]Luke[/name_m] to [name_m]Lucas[/name_m].

1 Like

Before even clicking on the thread or seeing who posted, I immediately thought “hey, this name reminds me of [name_f]Paige[/name_f]!” :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :sweat_smile: So that’s a good sign that it fits in well with your other names.

I quite like [name_u]Keegan[/name_u]. It’s not something I’d put on my list however it’s a solid name and I hardly ever hear it. [name_f]My[/name_f] friend’s brother has this name and I remember being pleasantly surprised to hear it. Her name is [name_f]Erika[/name_f] and they have another brother named [name_m]Harrison[/name_m]/Harry if that inspires you at all.

The name has a good flow. I slightly prefer other [name_m]Luke[/name_m] varients ([name_u]Luca[/name_u], [name_m]Lucas[/name_m], etc) but [name_m]Luke[/name_m] is nice too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love [name_u]Keegan[/name_u], but I’m not sure [name_m]Luke[/name_m] is the best middle for it. The G & K sound quite harsh so close to each other, to my ears at least.

1 Like

I love this. Sweet, rugged and charming

1 Like

Haha, that’s to funny😂 thank you!

I think it’s a good combination. [name_u]Keegan[/name_u] is familiar without being overly common, and [name_m]Luke[/name_m] makes a solid middle name. I’ve met two Keegans (oddly, both were Australian, so I wonder if it’s more common over there!).

1 Like

I like it. [name_m]Don[/name_m]’t hear [name_u]Keegan[/name_u] very often.

1 Like