Removed

Removed

It depends on the last name for me If you go with [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] or [name_f]Aislinn[/name_f] then [name_f]Keira[/name_f] [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] and [name_f]Keira[/name_f] [name_f]Aislinn[/name_f] look better. But [name_f]Madeline[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f], and [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] look better as [name_f]Kira[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f], [name_f]Kira[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f], [name_f]Kira[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] looks good [name_f]Keira[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] and [name_f]Kira[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u].

For me I like all variations of [name_f]Kira[/name_f], [name_f]Keira[/name_f], [name_f]Kiera[/name_f], Krya [name_f]Cyra[/name_f], so I don’t have no type.

1 Like

Last name is [name_m]Langdon[/name_m]! And as for middle name … I wish I had a leaning. Sadly, the only ones I lean away from are [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] and [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]. The rest, I could see myself using!

I think [name_f]Keira[/name_f] is popular enough (in part thanks to [name_f]Keira[/name_f] [name_u]Knightley[/name_u] herself) that it would work just fine if you prefer that spelling to [name_f]Kira[/name_f]! And I think the connection to [name_f]Keira[/name_f] [name_u]Knightley[/name_u] would make explaining how it’s spelled a lot simpler, like saying “Keira, like [name_f]Keira[/name_f] Knightley”.

As far as combos go, I really like [name_f]Keira[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f]. I think the names go together well and sound really sweet together, and it sounds like it’s one you can really see yourself using. So, for all those reasons, I vote for [name_f]Keira[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f]! :two_hearts:

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I very strongly prefer [name_f]Kira[/name_f]. It really does look sleeker & more straight forward. With [name_f]Keira[/name_f], I find myself asking ‘Is it Key-air-uh’ or ‘Key-rah’ or ‘Keer-uh’? [name_f]Kira[/name_f] is, I think…obviously ‘Keer-uh’. I really [name_f]Ciara[/name_f] too, but since [name_f]Keira[/name_f] is technically spelled wrong, it’s always bugged me that people mimic it. [name_f]Keira[/name_f] Knigtley is lovely; nothing against her! I’m not usually into [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], but something about [name_f]Kira[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] is charming.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think I prefer [name_f]Kira[/name_f] for you, just because if the spelling bothers you then explaining K-e-i-r-a not k-i-e-r-a might get repetitive.
For middle name [name_f]Kira[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] and [name_f]Kira[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] flow best to me. Other -lyn inspired names I thought of are [name_f]Joslyn[/name_f], [name_f]Linnea[/name_f], [name_f]Carolina[/name_f], [name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f], and [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Keira[/name_f] is one of my favorites!! It feels very elegant and regal, partly because of the actress but just the vibes from the name, think chandeliers, red wine, silk dresses, deep red lipstick. [name_f]Kira[/name_f], doesn’t feel not classy, but less so than [name_f]Keira[/name_f] for me. [name_f]Kira[/name_f] feels much more light and bubbly to me. [name_f]Keira[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] or [name_f]Keira[/name_f] [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] (sorry if you don’t want this as a middle) would be gorgeous. Similar to [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f], [name_f]Keira[/name_f] [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] would be stunning, and the -lyn sound in [name_f]Keira[/name_f] [name_u]Fallon[/name_u] would make for a spunky elegant combo too!

2 Likes

Thank you all!

Right now I’m looking at:

[name_f]Kira[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
[name_f]Kira[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Kira[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Keira[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
[name_f]Keira[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Keira[/name_f] [name_f]Aislinn[/name_f]

The truth is that I like them both for different reasons. I guess it kind of comes down to what reasons matter most! But how to choose? I’m hoping it’ll come to me eventually …

1 Like

If you are trying to honor [name_f]Keira[/name_f] [name_u]Knightley[/name_u] by using [name_f]Keira[/name_f] then spell it the same way as [name_u]Knightley[/name_u].
[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite would be [name_f]Keira[/name_f] [name_f]Aislee[/name_f] (ay-z-lee) I know that is different from [name_f]Aislinn[/name_f] but that is how I read it the first time. And I just can see the other middle names other then maybe [name_f]Roselind[/name_f].

1 Like

Both are nice but I slightly prefer the look of [name_f]Keira[/name_f]! [name_f]Keira[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] sounds lovely!!

1 Like

I like [name_f]Kira[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f]!

1 Like