Kendall or Teagan - Baby Girl Name

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! We are expecting our 2nd little girl & are hoping you all will be able to help us decide on her name. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband & I both like [name_u]Kendall[/name_u] & [name_u]Teagan[/name_u]. I love [name_u]Kendall[/name_u] [name_f]Paige[/name_f], but he isn’t fond of [name_f]Paige[/name_f]. We’ve discussed the possibility of [name_u]Kendall[/name_u] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] or [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] too. Big sis is [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]. We are open to other suggestions - doesn’t have to be unisex - just something outside of the top 100 that sounds good with [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]. Our last name is fairly lengthy & starts with an “R”. Thank you!

I love both and I think [name_f]Paige[/name_f] is an awesome MN!

What about [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] or [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] [name_u]Sloane[/name_u]?

[name_u]Kendall[/name_u] is my dad…I can’t see it on a girl (and do you really want to name your daughter after a soap opera character?). I like [name_f]Paige[/name_f] as a first name w/[name_f]Brynn[/name_f].

[name_f]My[/name_f] choice would be [name_u]Teagan[/name_u]–I knew a girl named [name_u]Kendall[/name_u] who I was not BFFs with, to say the least, but I’d choose [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] based on meaning alone. [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] means “beautiful” (but I’ve also seen it mean “little poet”). [name_u]Kendall[/name_u] means “valley of the river [name_m]Kent[/name_m].” [name_m]How[/name_m] do you feel about [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] [name_u]Ashley[/name_u]? I like [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] [name_f]Paige[/name_f] and [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] [name_f]Claire[/name_f], too, though!

What about [name_f]Tenley[/name_f]? A good friend named her daughter [name_f]Tenley[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f].

Thanks SO much for all of the great suggestions! Please keep them coming:)

I like [name_u]Teagan[/name_u]! I think it would be a perfect choice with your daughter’s name!

I adore [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] for its meaning and sound!

I like both [name_u]Kendall[/name_u] and [name_u]Teagan[/name_u]. And I do think [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] might be a good middle name for either. I know a [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] with a sister [name_u]Rylan[/name_u].

Have you considered [name_u]Ainsley[/name_u] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]? Or

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_u]Kendall[/name_u]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Teagan[/name_u]
[name_u]Devin[/name_u] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_u]Kendall[/name_u]

I love [name_u]Teagan[/name_u]. I think [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] and [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] make a wonderful sibling set.

One of SO’s cousins has a son named [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] so all I can think of is boy with that name.

[name_f]Brynn[/name_f] and [name_u]Kendall[/name_u] do sound nice together.

I really like [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] [name_f]Claire[/name_f].

I love the sound of [name_u]Kendall[/name_u] more but I like the meaning of [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] more! It would be a hard choice. [name_m]Both[/name_m] sound wonderfully with the middle name [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_u]Brooke[/name_u], ore [name_f]Paige[/name_f] and sound great with your daughter! :slight_smile:

Thank you guys! You’ve given us some great suggestions! We really appreciate it:)

No way!! [name_f]My[/name_f] first daughter is [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] too! And [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] is on our super short list for baby girl #2 due next month. [name_u]Kendall[/name_u] has also been on my list though my husband doesnt like it as much. So interesting! We obviously have similar tastes. :slight_smile:

Someone suggested [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] and [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] was also on our short list. Another nameberry told me that she knew a family with 3 daughters: [name_f]Brynn[/name_f], [name_u]Teagan[/name_u], and [name_u]Sloane[/name_u], so there must be something about those names all sounding good together. We are currently considering [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] for number 2 as well, which is totally different from the other more unisex names we like.

It’s been a while since you last posted-- did you decide on a name yet? We are still waffling between [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], or…?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! Too funny cdawg2001! We are still undecided. Hopefully we are able to make a decision soon! [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] is very pretty! We have a close friend whose daughter has that name. Good luck to you guys! Finding the perfect name is so hard!

[name_u]Kendall[/name_u] makes me think “[name_m]Ken[/name_m] doll” like [name_f]Barbie[/name_f]'s boyfriend. I much prefer [name_u]Teagan[/name_u].
[name_u]Teagan[/name_u] [name_f]Paige[/name_f] would be lovely. I might also suggest [name_f]Taryn[/name_f] or [name_u]Tierney[/name_u].