Kerry Wren and Teri Elisabeth

What do you you think of these names?

[name]Kerry[/name] [name]Lesley[/name]
[name]Teri[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]

The reason for these names:

[name]Kerry[/name] [name]Wren[/name]: I love the name [name]Kerry[/name], and my best friends name is [name]Lesley[/name].

[name]Teri[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]: I think [name]Teri[/name] is soo cool, and I like [name]Elisabeth[/name].

I saw [name]Teri[/name] and [name]Kerry[/name] on anothe rpost and I love them!!!

Thnx,

[name]Isabella[/name]

I dont really like the names. [name]Kerry[/name] remind me of curry and [name]Teri[/name], i just dont like it.

Also, they could work on their own but in a sib set? They are thesame name only the first letter is different in pronuciation (?)

Sorry!

[name]Kerry[/name] is alright. I don’t like [name]Teri[/name] at all, it looks like a nickname, but [name]Kerry[/name] stands on her own much better. [name]Kerry[/name] [name]Wren[/name] is pretty, [name]Kerry[/name] [name]Lesley[/name] sounds dated and too sing songy. [name]Kerry[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name] is also pretty.

Maybe [name]Wren[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]?

I really don’t like rhyming names for siblings, way too matchy. I don’t mind [name]Kerry[/name], but I am not feeling [name]Teri[/name] at all.