Kiersha

I found this on a popularity list for Northern [name_u]Ireland[/name_u] (not as a whole but a specific region) and thought it was interesting.

It is too trendy sounding for me personally but I would like to know if you like it and if you have any idea what it means and where it comes from.

Kiersha

Thanks

It’s an invented name, I guess it’s a jumble of [name_f]Ciara[/name_f] (or Kiera) and [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f]. I don’t like it but it is definitely usable and I wouldn’t be surprised to see it being used.

3 Likes

I was also thinking of the Irish [name_m]Ciar[/name_m] but wasn’t sure. It was on the list in 1997 or something like that so quite a while back. Yes, true it sounds like [name_f]Ciara[/name_f] + [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f]! That might be it. I was just wondering if it could be an obscure place name or something.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of this name either. I Googled it apparently there is an influencer named it. I’d assume it’s a modern invented name. Probably a blend of [name_f]Kiera[/name_f] and [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f], as @eireann said.

It doesn’t appeal to me personally.

1 Like

Is Kiersha pronounced Keer-sha or (rhymes with fear) or Seer /sha ?

1 Like

I only saw it written down but I guess it could only be keer-sha. As it was spelled Kiersha.

[name_m]Bless[/name_m] you!
It sounds to me like a sneeze sound!

1 Like

I don’t have any information on the name Kiersha, but I wanted to drop by and say I really see the attraction! I like the sounds. I feel like it would fit in well with on trend names being used.

1 Like