Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting!

[name]Maggie[/name] [name]Mary[/name], thanks for calling me a Great Leader, though I prefer [name]Empress[/name]. Or maybe Duchess, since [name]Kate[/name] made that cool.

Here’s what I wrote for the [name]Daily[/name] Mail and the [name]Huffington[/name] Post. I actually like a lot of these names!

[name]Kalista[/name] or [name]Kalixto[/name]
The Kimye baby is sure to be gorgeous, and so one logical choice would be these female and male versions of the Greek name meaning “beautiful.” While the K versions of the name modernize it Kardashian style, there were three popes named [name]Calixto[/name] and a mythological nymph as well as a television actress named [name]Calista[/name].

Kauai, [name]Kashmir[/name], or [name]Kyoto[/name]
[name]Kimberly[/name] and [name]Kanye[/name] are both place-names, and so the couple might want to consider another off-the-map place name, such as the Hawaiian Kauai, the Sanskrit Kashmire, or the Japanese [name]Kyoto[/name].

[name]Kissa[/name] or [name]Kito[/name]
[name]Kanye[/name] is an African name, so it may make sense for the couple to look for another name of that origin. [name]Kissa[/name] is a Ugandan girls’ name that means “born after twins,” while [name]Kito[/name] is Swahili for “precious jewel.”

[name]Kadence[/name], [name]Kalliope[/name] or [name]Kalypso[/name]
[name]Music[/name] names! [name]Kanye[/name] might want to rap while [name]Kim[/name] dances along to songs with musical names [name]Kadence[/name], [name]Kalliope[/name], or [name]Kalypso[/name].

Kassius or [name]Kassia[/name]
[name]Kanye[/name]’s former fashion stylist was a 19-year-old [name]Yale[/name] undergrad name [name]Cassius[/name] [name]Clay[/name] – the white [name]Cassius[/name] [name]Clay[/name] – which might inspire the respelling of this Ancient [name]Roman[/name] classic. [name]Cassius[/name] means hollow and recently reentered the Top 1000 for the first time since 1895; the similar girls’ name [name]Cassia[/name] means cinnamon, which makes it perfect for this spicy couple.

I’m guessing Kastle for a boy. I’m stuck on a girls name though, I’m thinking something exotic with a little bit of royalty and definitely unique.

[name]Pam[/name] - I have noted for future occasions!

Oh, I really hope it’s not [name]Kassia[/name]/[name]Cassia[/name]! That would completely ruin it for me. :frowning:

I can totally see [name]Kalypso[/name], actually. Something over-the-top and attempting-to-be-yooneek…I think [name]Kadence[/name] might be a good guess as well.

As for boys, I think [name]King[/name] or any variations that were listed in someone above me’s post are a very real possibility. Or [name]Kash[/name], maybe? Or would that be too kliche?..

I agree… The baby’s name will start with a K and I foresee a misspelling.

I don’t really follow the Kardashians very closely, but I vaguely remember reading a thread during one of [name]Kourtney[/name]'s pregnancies where someone mentioned something about [name]Kim[/name] encouraging her sister to continue the tradition of K names, so because of that I’m inclined to agree with most of the previous posters that they’ll probably use a K name. [name]Kanye[/name]'s mother was apprently an English professor, so I could see them using some sort of obscure literary reference both to honor her and maybe to show off a bit.

I could see them with a Kalixta.

Going along with the majestic theme, I think [name]Kaiser[/name] is a possibility. It’s got the “er” ending and the trendy nm of [name]Kai[/name].

Yep!

Maybe Kimye? Or Kanly?

I think the baby will be named Kardashian [name]West[/name]. Using her last name as the unisex first name for boy or girl.

[name]Kash[/name] (Kard[name]ASH[/name]ian) perhaps?

I can see it. I also just thought of Kwest - as in [name]Quest[/name]. Hahaha I’m cracking myself up now.

Really hoping for no [name]Kassia[/name]/[name]Cassia[/name]/Kassius/[name]Cassius[/name]. I love those names and don’t want to see them ruined!

Kairo good call! That is soooo good, perhaps too good?!

Maybe Kween?

I think it’ll be Kardashian [name]West[/name]. They’re definitely egotistical enough to pull a stunt like that.

Poor kid.

I don’t see something popular for [name]Kim[/name] & [name]Kayne[/name]'s little baby, being [name]Kayne[/name] especially. Probably something unique, and I can also maybe see a K for a name. I hope it’s a girl- little [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Scotland[/name] would have a friend near her age, but on the other hand, a boy would be nice for [name]Mason[/name] [name]Dash[/name]. I too see something like [name]King[/name], [name]Kylie[/name], [name]Kaylee[/name], Kasha, [name]Chanel[/name], [name]Keira[/name], Kyte, [name]Kai[/name], [name]Kennedy[/name], etc. Something maybe that has to do with fashion also, considering the parents! But, incase one of them is reading my post, Congratulations [name]Kayne[/name] & [name]Kim[/name] :slight_smile:

I heard that [name]Kim[/name] has said that they are sticking with a K. I think a silent first letter would be cute, [name]Knight[/name] perhaps.

Out-there names: Kween, [name]King[/name], Kardinal, Kakadu, Kaleidoscope, [name]Knight[/name], Kahuna, [name]Kaiser[/name], Khaleesi (just in case they watch/have read Game of Thrones/ASOIAF), [name]Kash[/name], [name]Kaddish[/name], [name]Krishna[/name].
More “normal” names: [name]Kate[/name], [name]Keeva[/name], [name]Kennedy[/name], Kincade, [name]Kain[/name], [name]Katherine[/name], [name]Konrad[/name], [name]Kaya[/name], [name]Kalliope[/name], [name]Kai[/name], [name]Keaton[/name], [name]Kenzie[/name], [name]Kingston[/name], [name]Knox[/name].

I like [name]Kanye[/name], [name]Kim[/name] is smart - she understands how to make money out of nothing. All those people calling her stupid are totally off.

Entertainment Weekly frequently refers to it as “Konniption Kardashian-[name]West[/name],” which just cracks my a$$ up.

Actually, the more I think about it the less I think they’ll go for a K name. They’re both very image-conscious, and I think they know that’s what’s expected. When [name]Kourtney[/name] was pregnant with [name]Penelope[/name], I saw a lot of discussions expecting another K name, and then when she went with [name]Penelope[/name] I saw a lot of people upset that a name they liked was now “ruined.” I wouldn’t be at all surprised if [name]Kim[/name] and [name]Kanye[/name] “ruined” another name nerd favorite.

I saw one article that said that were leaning towards [name]Liv[/name] for a girl. I have no idea how much truth there was to that article, probably not a lot, but I’m beginning to expect something along those lines.