Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting!

If that happens, I’m sorry the nameberry forums are going to be hilarious that day.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/23/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-expecting-baby-girl_n_2750014.html

[name]Don[/name]'t know how much to put in it, it is from “a source” after all.
I hope they’ll use a double barrelled last name, Kardashian-[name]West[/name] has a nice cling to it.

Maybe if it’s a girl it will have the middle [name]Taylor[/name] to make up to Miss Swift for interrupting her at the VMA’s :slight_smile: Or [name]Beyonce[/name] to pay tribute. :wink:

The baby definitely won’t be called [name]Kylie[/name], as [name]Kim[/name]'s youngest sister is [name]Kylie[/name] Jenner.

I hope they call her something really unexpected!

I don’t know how acurrate it is but here’s an article I saw on yahoo this morning (Kardashian Baby Name Leaked By Father-To-Be Kanye). Apparently [name]Kanye[/name] likes [name]North[/name], which would make the baby [name]North[/name] [name]West[/name].

I also saw the [name]North[/name] [name]West[/name] thing.

If it turns out to be true, then it would be one of the worst names I’ve heard!

I saw a video of [name]Kim[/name] Kardashian on a talk show (I think it was [name]Leno[/name]) saying the baby’s name will definitely not be [name]North[/name] [name]West[/name], but she did confess to thinking “[name]Easton[/name] [name]West[/name]” was cute. I hope to god they don’t pick that.

I am glad to hear they are not going to name the baby [name]North[/name] [name]West[/name]… I just think that is awful!!!

[name]Kato[/name] maybe?

On tonight’s premiere of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” [name]Kim[/name] announced that she is expecting a baby girl!

I have gazed into my crystal ball and have decided they will name the baby Kartier.

My dad, of all people, would like to add his predictions:

[name]Kosmo[/name] for a boy and [name]Kiki[/name] for a girl.

He’s not very good at names. Well I shouldn’t say that, he did pick mine, but he has gotten rusty with age! :wink:

[name]Kalliope[/name]? Too close to [name]Penelope[/name]?
[name]Kalla[/name]
[name]Kallah[/name]
[name]Krishna[/name]
[name]Kassiopeia[/name]
Kandida

I really don’t know if I think they will use a K.

Wow, such nasty comments on this thread. And you guys are calling THEM trashy?! Oh and a [name]Taylor[/name] Swift comment… Wow, what year is it?? Surprised [name]George[/name] wasn’t mentioned… Geez people

Anyways, I’d like to add my prediction. I believe the name they choose will be attention-grabbing and modern, but not just all out trashy. Someone mentioned [name]Calla[/name]/ [name]Kalla[/name]… This one makes sense to me because [name]Calla[/name] is on the rise but not yet in the top 1000. [name]Calla[/name] has that “it factor” that could achieve mass appeal- just to their mutual liking.

[name]Calla[/name] [name]West[/name] or [name]Calla[/name] Kardashian-[name]West[/name] both sound nice.

Nasty, nasty, nasty… AND wrong

It’s funny because you said “[name]Kim[/name] has no talents” and is also not “terribly intelligent.” Yet, somehow she’s a household name and multimillionaire. She can’t be too unintelligent.

Wow, kill the kim and kanye hate, jealousy is a weak emotion :slight_smile:

As for a name for their daughter, I have no idea, I doubt they will keep the k theme even tho they are both k’s.

I do know it will be something different, I mean she is going to be best friends with blue [name]Ivy[/name] carter :slight_smile:

I’m guessing the middle name will be Donda or something along those lines after kanye’s late mother.

I reckon they’ll pick something quite “normal” for the first name. Nothing too outlandish, like kourtney with mason and [name]Penelope[/name].

Maybe quite frilly like aliana or arabella.

Or they could go the crazy route and call in Kodak.

Also I know they are having a girl but if it was a boy they wouldn’t name him knight as [name]Nas[/name] and kellis have a son named knight.

Think they will use his mother’s name in some way as she was very important to him.

I am no fan, but I also don’t hate them at all…and I certainly have nothing negative to say about her (or anyone’s) body (but, jeez, especially not her! Too fat to model!!!)

I think that [name]Kanye[/name] is very fashion forward and [name]Kim[/name] is very market-savvy and sexy…so I predict that the name will be all of these things.

[name]Kalla[/name]
[name]Kassiopeia[/name]
[name]Krishna[/name]
[name]Karma[/name]

I hope she chooses a “trashy” name because if she chooses a pretty name it’ll be ruined for me!

Also, to those of you getting mad at people for calling the Kardashians trashy - how can we not? They’re the trashiest people on the planet!