Kimye Baby #4 Name Revealed!

So it’s been made official that the new baby boy in the Kardashian-[name_u]West[/name_u] family has been named Psalm [name_u]West[/name_u]. His siblings are [name_u]North[/name_u], [name_m]Saint[/name_m] and Chicago. Thoughts?

Honestly not a fan, but I am not a fan of any of their kid’s names. I was wondering if it would be something religious since I keep seeing videos on Instagram of the Kardashian/[name_u]West[/name_u] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] services and they named their last boy [name_m]Saint[/name_m], but I am still always kinda shocked by the names they pick.

It sounds like a name from a [name_m]Christian[/name_m] sect here called Gloriavale. They have some pretty religious names there and Psalm would fit right in.

Psalm was a bit disappointing to me. I mean it checks all the boxes: short, literal and unusual but I think it really sounds a lot like [name_u]Sam[/name_u]. And well, [name_u]Sam[/name_u] is [name_u]Sam[/name_u]. Ultra common. When you say all the names together it kinda sounds like [name_u]North[/name_u], [name_m]Saint[/name_m], Chicago & [name_u]Sam[/name_u] [name_u]West[/name_u].

I saw so many guesses that were way better, pretty disappointed they didnt go with [name_u]Bright[/name_u]