Kimye Baby N. 4 Predictions!!

I know that [name_u]Kim[/name_u] said in an interview that they were considering naming the baby after her brother [name_m]Rob[/name_m] but that it would probably sound weird with the other kids’ names, so since [name_m]Robert[/name_m] means “bright fame”, I’m guessing that they’re going to go with one of those two words. So yeah, [name_u]Bright[/name_u] [name_u]West[/name_u] or Fame [name_u]West[/name_u]. The first one would be the more logical option, but this is Kimye we’re talking about here, so naming their child Fame seems perfectly plausible.

[name_u]Kim[/name_u] made a few posts talking about her baby boy and she added bear emojis. So… [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think [name_m]Bear[/name_m] [name_u]West[/name_u] is an option?

I think the following could be on Board: [name_m]Kash[/name_m], [name_f]Lordes[/name_f], [name_m]Saxon[/name_m], Hosana,[name_u]Blaze[/name_u], Hawke, [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f], [name_f]Charisma[/name_f] or [name_m]Bishop[/name_m].

I think [name_m]Bear[/name_m] could be a great option!! It’s really cute!

[name_m]Bear[/name_m] is cute, but with the surname it sounds like a SatNav “bear left” “bear west”. That said, they names their first child [name_u]North[/name_u] [name_u]West[/name_u], so I wouldn’t put it past name.

Maybe the bear was for Ted/[name_u]Teddy[/name_u]? Or is that too normal?

I love [name_u]Zen[/name_u] with [name_u]North[/name_u], [name_m]Saint[/name_m] and Chicago.

My guess is [name_m]King[/name_m] Or [name_m]Prince[/name_m].

Oh I cant wait to find out, I really hope they stick with the theme of interesting word names that hold personal meaning for them.

[name_u]North[/name_u], [name_m]Saint[/name_m], Chicago nn [name_f]Chi[/name_f] and

[name_m]Knight[/name_m]
[name_m]Knox[/name_m]
[name_m]Wild[/name_m]/er
[name_m]Quest[/name_m]
[name_u]Legend[/name_u]
[name_u]Sterling[/name_u]
[name_u]Justice[/name_u]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m]

Edit: I love the idea of Bright West after her brother Rob.

and the name is…

Still no announcement on the name but her latest Instagram update had another teddy bear emoji so maybe [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] or [name_m]Bear[/name_m]? Although everyone thought [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] was going to name her daughter something butterfly related and that sure didnt happen so we’ll see.

And the name is… Psalm [name_u]West[/name_u]!!

Well, that’s a bit of a head-scratcher…

I don’t mind Psalm. It’s super religious, though from what I was reading, maybe that had something to do with it? I sort of like the connect to [name_m]Saint[/name_m]'s name. Both share a similar connotation as well as having an S sound.

I actually know a Psalm, so this doesn’t feel too outlandish to me. I don’t love it, but I don’t hate it either!

Is the P silent?

Psalm was a bit disappointing to me. I mean it checks all the boxes: short, literal and unusual but I didn’t really sound a lot like [name_u]Sam[/name_u]. And well, [name_u]Sam[/name_u] is [name_u]Sam[/name_u]. Ultra common. When you say all the names together it kinda sounds like [name_u]North[/name_u], [name_m]Saint[/name_m], Chicago & [name_u]Sam[/name_u] [name_u]West[/name_u].