King-to-be

[name_m]Just[/name_m] wondering but what name do you think the [name_m]Prince[/name_m] of [name_m]Wales[/name_m] will take when he becomes king, out of [name_m]Charles[/name_m], [name_m]Philip[/name_m], [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] or [name_m]George[/name_m]?
This is how likely I think he will be:

1. [name_m]George[/name_m] (patron saint of [name_f]England[/name_f], many Kings before)
  2. [name_m]Charles[/name_m] (although I and II weren’t the best Kings, it would a lot easier to remember)
  3. [name_m]Philip[/name_m] (not a British royal name and name of dad)
  4. [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] (although I love this name, I don’t think so, with the legend)

Thank you

I think he would stick to [name_m]Charles[/name_m]…he is kind of old lol but my second pick would be [name_m]George[/name_m] due to his adorable grandson.

I think it would probably make more sense to still to [name_m]Charles[/name_m] - now that the royals are everywhere in the news he’s been widely known to everyone as [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m], so I think it would be more weird to change it than it would’ve been in the 1900s/earlier because media about the royal family was less widespread.