Kipperbo1 renames you

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] all! I was inspired by @EleanorVintage and @seawillow and I have quite a bit of time on my hands at the moment, so I thought I’d try my own renaming you thread!

[name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to leave whatever info about you that you would like and I will pick a name that I think fits you! I don’t really have a science behind this, it’s purely the vibes of names I feel match you as a person :slight_smile: You are welcome to say your pronouns or not! Have fun!

8 Likes

I have always loved these kind of threads. I am so glad to see you also doing this!

Summary

I’m 5’5, and I have wavy, shoulder-length chestnut brown hair and brown eyes. I am 19 and I use she/her pronouns. I am a freshman studying [name_f]English[/name_f] translation and interpreting.

I love singing, walking, Nameberry, learning and furthering language skills and playing video games. [name_f]Every[/name_f] color that exists in the universe are right up my alley. I have social anxiety, so I would rather write or sing than speak sometimes.

[name_f]My[/name_f] dream is to start earning my income as soon as I finish university (or maybe even earlier) to save the economical situation of my family, and to make many dreams that my mother and I dreamed but never happened to come true.

1 Like

I’d love a name!

About me

Quick facts: female (she/her pronouns), 19 years old, tall, brown hair and eyes

Personality:
I’m a college student, currently unsure what I want to study but probably something like history, linguistics, or creative writing. Helping others is truly one of my favorite things to do, I’m an older sister and it clearly shows in my personality. I can’t wait to have kids of my own one day, and am considering teaching as a career path in the future. I absolutely love music – I sang in choir throughout high school and am always listening to something. I like a mix of genres, but especially pop, folk, country, and show tunes. I also love musical theater and television, particularly wholesome, ensemble cast sitcoms. I enjoy reading too, mostly YA books. I don’t love drawing attention to myself, and am very non-confrontational. I usually wear pastel or neutral colors, and always wear the same pair of simple golden earrings. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite season is fall, I used to be a Ravenclaw but I took the test again more recently and got Hufflepuff, and my favorite color is yellow.

Thank you for doing this! I hope my description brings a name to mind, I always feel awkward trying to describe myself!

1 Like

Ooh, I do adore these! I’ll use the same summary I wrote for seawillow’s renaming. :relaxed::womans_hat:

about me!

I’m a female, pronouns she/her. I take great pride in my hair, which I keep very long and am perhaps a bit vain about. It’s light brown, blonde under the sun. It matches my eye color. I’m the tallest girl on either side of my family at 5’9”. I love talking and talking and talking for hours! I’m analytical and curious about most everything. I am a prolific but perfectionist writer. I love telling, writing, reading, and experiencing stories. I like to keep fresh flowers in my bedroom when they’re in season. I spend as much time as I can around my little cousins— playing kickball, running at the park, building forts, and reading books! I have a major soft spot for the children in my life. When I get dressed up, I always choose a dress. I wear the same tiny, golden necklace every day. I most often wear brown tie-up boots or Converse when I go out.

1 Like

@missniwalyra I am going to rename you [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f]

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] felt like the perfect fit for you immediately. When I read that you love every color in the universe, [name_f]Iris[/name_f] jumped out at me as it means rainbow. :rainbow: A bouquet of Iris’s also symbolizes hope which felt right to represent all of your dreams and ambitions you mentioned having for you and your family’s future. [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] to me is soft but underestimated in strength. She doesn’t need to be loud to make an impact, and she feels somewhat literary and artsy to me. I hope you like it!

1 Like

Oooh yay!! I love these so much :white_heart:

About me

about:

• she/her
• almost 22
• 5’5.5ish
• light brown curly/wavy hair
• blue/grey/green eyes
• only child
• very shy & quiet - love/need alone time - not a fan of groups/crowds - I do crave 1:1 time with certain people sometimes
• homebody
• very emotional/sensitive - feel things way too deeply which has caused me to emotionally shut down a few times
• highly active imagination (apparently I have what’s called ‘maladaptive daydreaming’)
• highly intuitive
• my cat is my best friend
• a realist and a dreamer/romantic…not a fun combo lol
• very particular and a perfectionist, but not really a “doer”
• dream “job” is SAHM & wife - secular careers hold no interest for me (except maybe a midwife)
• I value honesty/authenticity, kindness, openness, a
• favourite way to spend time with people is sitting on the couch talking deeply/semi-deeply, although I have a hard time getting to that place because I’m so stuck in the “niceties” of trying to appear normal to others when interacting with people lol
• very abstract thinker - I know my thoughts deeply and thoroughly, but couldn’t begin to try and communicate them in any form
• primary love language is touch (but quality time is neck in neck)

Interests (that aren’t too personal for the internet):

• clean living
• sustainable living/homesteading
• daydreaming / daydreaming “planning”
• names/NB
• personality theories
• swing dancing
• classic lit (favourite book is The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Brontë)
• musicals/live theatre
• finding pretty pictures on Pinterest
• listening to music
• watching YouTube/TV/movies

1 Like

Thank you so much, [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]! I love the sweet [name_f]Iris[/name_f] paired up with the frilly yet elegant [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] :white_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for doing this!!!

Some things about me

Things I love:
-Reading - my favourite books are [name_f]Villette[/name_f], Wuthering Heights, Frankenstein, Great Expectations and Of Mice and Men. I also love the authors [name_u]Ali[/name_u] [name_m]Smith[/name_m], [name_f]Emma[/name_f] Donoghue, [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] Waters, [name_u]Britt[/name_u] [name_m]Bennet[/name_m] and Akwaeke Emezi
-Writing
-Names (obviously :grin:)
-Long walks and daydreaming
-BBC Ghosts (at the moment)
-my guinea pigs

Things that mean a lot to me:
-my family and friends

• helping others
    -the environment
    -LGBTQ+ rights
  • being vegetarian
    -mental health and eating disorder recovery

[name_f]My[/name_f] pronouns are she/her, though if you think a gender neutral name works, go for it :slight_smile:
Sorry if that’s not much information, I’m not great at talking about myself :grin:

1 Like

@EagleEyes I am renaming you [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. [name_f]Annie[/name_f] felt right to me immediately. She feels warm and feels yellow as well as other pastel colors to me. She is soft and doesn’t draw attention to herself, but in a beautiful understated way I love so much. She also has multiple musical theatre namesakes, including of course the musical [name_f]Annie[/name_f] as well as [name_f]Annie[/name_f] Get Your [name_m]Gun[/name_m] (and probably others). She feels like simple gold hoop earrings and [name_f]Annie[/name_f] in the musical is the perfect example of the caring older sister, comforting and protecting [name_f]Molly[/name_f]. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] just left right to me here and I’m not sure why! [name_m]Classic[/name_m] and simple but beautiful. I hope you like it!

1 Like

I absolutely love it, thank you! [name_f]Annie[/name_f] is a name I really like (I could totally see myself with a little [name_f]Anna[/name_f] or [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] nn [name_f]Annie[/name_f] in the future) and I can easily picture myself as an [name_f]Annie[/name_f], too. And [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is actually my real-life middle name! I love the thought you put into it and I think it’s very fitting to my personality :two_hearts:

1 Like

if you have time I would love a name!

a bit about me

she/her pronouns
I am in college, hoping to become a biomedical researcher one day. If I could one day change someone’s life by using science to help understand why they’re sick or to find a way to make them feel better - it will all be worth it. Community, fostering joy/joyful experiences, working with kids, and creating knowledge are very important to me. I feel like I’m pretty “solid,” I set my mind to something and stick with it.
Other things: I have a penchant for berry colored lip stain, gold jewelry, and floral dresses. My eyes are blue + green, I have a bob haircut. My favorite book is the Master and Margarita. I play the viola. I love a good nature walk.
I’m a Leo sun, Libra moon, Pisces rising

1 Like

Thank you, I’d love to hear your thoughts!

Summary

I’m female and unremarkable looking, with dark eyes and (very long) hair. I value generosity, kindness, and authenticity in other people, and I aspire to these traits myself. I want to live a more compassionate and sustainable life. I feel most comfortable in places where there are trees and love the outdoors and floral things. I have a bit of a caveman brain in that I feel at home walking and looking at whatever catches my eye. I’m a little shy but love meeting new people and having conversations. I’m a little scatter-brained, and I’ll excitedly talk about whatever the topic of the day is. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite jobs have been working with kids and working outside. I try to balance out my tendency to be overwhelmed easily about little things by finding joy and meaning in things easily.

1 Like

I’m renaming you [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]

[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] has a presence in every room both physically and in spirit in a way everyone loves. She’s sunny and lively and not afraid to carry a conversation if need be. I also like that [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] means lily, as you love having fresh flowers whenever possible. [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] feels equally as spunky, and I feel like captures your energy. You seem like such a fun person to be around and I hope this fits how you see yourself too!

1 Like

I am renaming you [name_f]Jubilee[/name_f] [name_u]Harlow[/name_u]

I adore the name [name_f]Jubilee[/name_f] and it actually has personal meaning for me. I think it encapsulates you as a person so well. It has a nod to your faith of course but the first thing I think of with you is how you always bring joy to everyone around you. You are always so sweet and thoughtful and have made my day so many times. The meaning of [name_f]Jubilee[/name_f] being “party” and the connotations I have of bringing pure joy to those around them- not only on nameberry, but with your goals to be a teacher as well as your love and care for all people and animals- fits you perfectly. [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] jumped out at me from reading your interests- I have been loving the name on all genders lately, and for some reason it gives me wintery vibes as well! I hope you like it!

1 Like

Love these!

she/they but I honestly don’t care so go crazy with whatever your diggin for me

I’m in my late teens, I have tanned olive skin (though it gets lighter in winter), I’m about 5’3, have an athletic build but a little curvy (pretty busty and have decent sized hips, like an athletic hourglass kinda shape?), nearly black eyes, plumpier lips and nearly black hair. I’m very protective of my hair, it’s a good mix of 3A, 2C and 3B curls, I didn’t know how to manage it for a long time but now that I do I absolutely love it, I make sure to take care of really well I now :sweat_smile:

I’m Puerto Rican, and I feel very connected to my culture. I have 2 younger sisters, one being 13 months younger than me and the other being 4 years younger, I’m close with them, especially with 13m. I love watching movies+shows, and I absolutely love art, I love drawing especially. I listen to a lot of different music but I especially love punk rock and grunge. I also love to read, books, comics/manga, webtoons. I love animation as well. My fav colors are emerald green, black and gold.

I’m not exactly quiet but I’m not loud either, kinda terrified of conflict. I don’t have very great social skills but once I’m more comfortable I’m set and I don’t mind letting more of me out. I kinda known in my friend group to be a bit darker, humor wise and personality wise. I’m a big believer in never underestimating people and that respect is a two way road, that to earn respect you have to give it. I’m more fascinated/attracted by the unconventional, I’ve been described as a walking encyclopedia cause I love to learn and absorb things, a lot of random knowledge I have but I’m great trivia because of it!

Can’t wait to see what you do!

1 Like

I would love a name! This is so sweet of you to do, thank you so much and no pressure on getting it back quickly as I’m sure many people will respond back to you!

Summary

I’m 19 and have shoulder length brown hair. I have blue eyes and wear glasses. I’m a freshman in college which is definitely a new challenge but I’m enjoying it so far! I’m 5’2 and enjoy photography, listening to music, playing the piano, and hanging out with my friends and family. I’m an introvert. I have pretty pale skin and don’t tan all that well - unless it was during the softball season where I’d get a farmer tan hahaha. I also enjoy making fun memes and stuff on canva

1 Like

@futuremama Im renaming you [name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]

[name_f]Anya[/name_f] feels quiet and very dreamy, and lost in her own world. However, at the same time she is so wise and self-aware. She feels and processes all of her emotions fully. While she has a huge imagination, she is somewhat grounded and a realist. [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] also feels very dreamy to me, and more creative. When I read your description I get strong lavender images that come to mind. These names are really purely based on the vibe I get from you and less of literal meanings of the names. I hope you like it!

1 Like

this is so kind of you to do, thank you!! please take your time, theres no rush to get to mine :heart:

my pronouns are she/her but I don’t mind if the name is more neutral/masc, just whatever you think fits best!!
i’m 5’2, very pale, with very long dark brown hair and hazel eyes (the kind of hazel that’s like a golden color)! I have very chubby cheeks, and freckles sprinkled across them and my nose. I also have very long (natural) nails that are always painted black. I’ve always had more of a dark aesthetic when it comes to clothes, and I wouldn’t consider myself very feminine. music is one of the most important things in the world to me, and my favorite genre is anything rock related - usually more in the alternative/pop punk/etc area, and my happy place is at a concert. my favorite part about music itself are the lyrics, meaningful ones are what make me fall in love with a song. I also really love movies, books, and shows. horror plays a super important part in my life (most people I know associate me with horror/Halloween, sometimes specifically things like the Addams family or [name_m]Tim[/name_m] [name_m]Burton[/name_m] :sweat_smile:), to the point where my family even puts on a giant haunted house every halloween! I was also named after a horror movie character!! aside from horror, my favorite genres are comedy and fantasy! my favorite shows are psych, game of thrones, and the walking dead - which all play a large part in who I am. I’ve also always been obsessed with the lord of the rings, it has the most special place in my heart (and it’s usually reflected in my favorite names :sweat_smile:)! my favorite person in the entire world is my niece, she’s my best friend and she means the world to me. I also love cats a tremendous amount, I currently have 5 of them, and they’re all rescues (all of my cats throughout my life have been)!! I’ve been told I’m a kind person, which is the ultimate compliment to me, as kindness is the most important quality in life to me. I try my best to always help others, and I tell everyone i see/talk to that I hope they have a nice day. I’m also a very anxious and shy person, like extremely, and I’m afraid of most things. I consider myself to be an empathetic person as well, I’m always crying when other people are upset :sweat_smile: I also cry during every single movie and show I watch, even if it isnt sad :joy: my dream is to one day travel the world, I really hope someday I’m able to. I’d love to go to [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]Zealand[/name_u], [name_u]Ireland[/name_u], and [name_u]Scotland[/name_u] first! also in case it helps, I’m a hufflepuff (I’m not into [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m], but being a hufflepuff is special to me) and a queer feminist. my biggest dreams in life are to spread kindness and help people, to have a family of my own someday (hopefully with lots of little ones), and to find happiness.
some little extras, just to help:
flowers are super important to me. I plan on getting a bunch of them tattooed on me, as soon as I can. I also love nature in general, and especially the ocean. other favorites include: people laughing, especially children and babies; children in general - I’ve worked with them my whole life and hope to continue that eventually; sleep; writing; daydreaming; purple & yellow; poetry; history; the moon & stars; game shows (especially trivia ones); and names (of course) :relaxed:
I’ll stop there, I’m so sorry if I wrote for too long, I was worried I wasn’t going to give you enough info :sweat_smile: also, I hope this all makes sense, I’m not feeling well right now and my brain isnt working properly!

1 Like

I’ll give it a go if you have time! I’ll try to keep it brief for you :sweat_smile:

Description

• 21 & use she/her.
• Im tall, have longish dark hair, hazel eyes, and 2 tattoos.
• In 3 words I’d describe myself as creative, open-minded & fiery!
• A tomboy, but have my more fem side too lol. Feel free to give a more neutral OR feminine name! I truly like both!
• I love painting, sketching, video games, tarot and traveling!
• My plan is to open my own business as a Silversmith (ring making :hammer_and_pick::gem:)
• Im an introvert that hates schedules. I have to have frequent change or I’ll freak out haha!

I could go on but I don’t want to overwhelm you, thanks again Brynn!!

1 Like

Realised after writing this I could have copied and pasted! But enjoy this awkward description of me if you have time!

Me

Primary teacher in the UK (she/her). I love bold patterns, bright designs and moody interiors. I’m a complete nerd and love my gaming pc and mountains of books. I also love music and am planning on getting a proper system installed so I can listen to it while reading. I live in dresses with clunky trainers or doc martens (vegan - that one’s important to me too). Tallish, currently blue hair, 20 ear piercings, very girly in appearance. I’m into ethical consumption and ending fast fashion etc. so a lot of what I buy is bought to last, rather than for trends.

1 Like