Kipperbo1 renames you

@Greyblue I’m renaming you [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]

Your care of the environment and protecting the earth brought [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] to mind, mother earth herself. She also feels creative and like someone who would take long walks and daydream. I chose [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] as you seem to have a beautiful goal to spread happiness to those around you as much as you can. You are dedicated to help others, whether by promoting equality or speaking up about mental health. You seem like an amazing friend to have :slight_smile: I hope you like it!

1 Like

@lateaugust I am renaming you [name_f]Vita[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f]

[name_f]Vita[/name_f] feels like someone who loves science and loves finding answers. She is strong willed and determined to meet her goals. A strong, solid name that packs a punch and makes an impact. However [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f] softens the name up some. It feels like berry colored lip stain and floral dresses, and brings balance to strong [name_f]Vita[/name_f]! I hope you like it! (also side note in case you’d like to know- I went back and forth about 20x between [name_f]Vita[/name_f] and [name_f]Juno[/name_f] so I feel that [name_f]Juno[/name_f] fits you too!)

1 Like

Aww I love it!! Thank you so much :heart:

@may.rose the name made me think of you :relaxed:

2 Likes

That’s so funny, I spent about 10 minutes trying to figure that out because I felt like that was someone’s combo and didn’t want to copy it!

1 Like

@almostactually Im renaming you [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f]

Both of these names are actually inspired by characters that your descriptions made me think of! I thought of [name_f]Violet[/name_f] immediately from your physical description of yourself (like [name_f]Violet[/name_f] from the incredibles), and as you continued describing yourself I felt it fit even more. [name_m]Shy[/name_m] at first, but talkative with people she knows. A flower name also felt fitting as you love nature and flowers. [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f] came to mind (from Encanto), as you said you were a bit scatter brained and get very excited talking about things you are passionate about, which I feel [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f] encapsulates in a way everyone loves. I hope you like it!

1 Like

figured I’d give this a go! copied my description from @/seawillow’s renaming thread.

I’m 5’4, with light/medium brown hair cut into a shaved-sides mullet. I have brown eyes & wear wire framed glasses. I’m a queer non-binary trans man, and I take a lot of pride in being part of the wonderful LGBTQ+ community (:

my passions include history, collecting vinyl records and other old trinkets, and music-listening! I want to be historical archivist. one of my biggest beliefs is that everyone has the capacity for growth and change, and that you’re never too old to learn new things! I’m anxious, and don’t do well with stress, but I’m creative & compassionate. one of my current goals is to get back into reading, as it used to be a huge part of my life.

my favorite color is green, and I love nature & animals <3

thank you for doing these!

1 Like

@Kipperbo1 [name_m]Ah[/name_m], [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is wonderful!! Thank you so much for the well thought out name and for your kind words :heart: :heart:

1 Like

may I be renamed?

about me

• nb name: eleanor jane
• still fairly new around here
• 5’ 7"
• nearly 21 years of age
• honey-brown curls, mid-back length
• hazel eyes, more green than brown (they’re my favorite part of my appearance)
• introvert with a loud mind, logical, intentional, all-in, organizer
• istj and enneagram 3w2
• dedicated bookworm since the age of four – favorite novel is les miserables, closely followed by to kill a mockingbird – currently reading war and peace
• college graduate with a degree in english & history
• faith is of the utmost importance to me
• would choose a hot drink (tea, coffee, fancy coffee/fancy chai, hot chocolate) over any other dessert in a heartbeat
• most commonly found wearing jeans and sweaters
• dream day involves walking the streets of a quaint city under an overcast sky. specifically if it’s autumn and the excursion includes bookstores.
• homemade tea, already-owned books, and pecking away at my keyboard suffice as activities for a normal day when the aforementioned activities aren’t possible.

1 Like

Ooh, I’ve been needing some more ideas for my “feeling like _ today”!

About me

Quick facts: she/her pronouns, 22, long dark blonde hair, blue eyes, about 5’4”

I’m from the US but I’m living in [name_f]France[/name_f] for a year working as an [name_f]English[/name_f] teaching assistant in primary schools. I want to get my master’s degree in creative writing next year so I can work towards being a full-time author and hopefully part-time traveler. I love animated kids’ shows, and someday I’d love to write and/or create one. I’m ace and bi, and I’m a gryffindor. I value intelligence, openness, courage, skepticism, and creativity. I love to read, especially YA and fantasy, which is also what I love to write. I’m constantly daydreaming about stories and I can’t go to sleep without a plot line in mind to imagine. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite colors are blue and purple, I want to dye my hair lavender this summer, my favorite season is spring but I can’t go a year without seeing snow, I love visiting castles more than anything, and I love adrenaline and thrill activities but I have a high threshold for it. [name_f]My[/name_f] style tends to lean unisex—I especially love oversized collared shirts and sweaters, and I’ve become more comfortable with crop tops lately. I studied psychology in undergrad and I’m fascinated by developmental psych. I think that’s a lot to say about myself!

1 Like

@leafygreens
I’m renaming you [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] [name_f]Nimue[/name_f]

These happen to be 2 of my favorite names and I feel like they both fit the vibe I get from you really well! They both feel darker and somewhat mysterious. They also feel artsy to me and I absolutely love the imagery they give! I hope you like it! Also side note my second choice name was [name_f]Lilith[/name_f]! I also feel like this fits you

1 Like

I’ve copied my description from @seawillow’s thread because I’m useless at talking about myself :joy:! I’m so glad we could inspire you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

about me

‘Although they may seem quiet or unassuming, Mediators (INFPs) have vibrant, passionate inner lives. Creative and imaginative, they happily lose themselves in daydreams, inventing all sorts of stories and conversations in their minds. These personalities are known for their sensitivity – Mediators can have profound emotional responses to music, art, nature, and the people around them.’
I wasn’t sure how to begin but the above quote is exceedingly accurate. I am a female, my pronouns are she/her and I have the rarest personality type. I am an INFP. I feel, and I feel deeply and intensely. I live in my imagination because often, the worlds I create are profoundly more bearable to live in than the real world. [name_f]My[/name_f] main passion and focus is ballet and the theatre and I love nothing more than sitting in a rehearsal room working on a play or in a ballet studio pirouetting to the music of Chopin. I am small, petite and I have blue eyes and long, dark blonde hair that curls into natural solid ringlets. To look at, I have on many occasions been likened to a young [name_f]Kirsten[/name_f] Dunst in the 1994 film of ‘Little Women,’ which is fitting as both [name_f]Amy[/name_f] and [name_u]Jo[/name_u] are my literary heroines. [name_f]My[/name_f] other passions are writing, history, British period drama and I am on a mission to become conversational in as many languages as I possibly can. I am fluent in [name_u]French[/name_u], have basic Spanish and [name_m]German[/name_m], and am continuing the Welsh learned from my childhood. The Welsh I justify, is a way to keep in touch with my beautiful Celtic heritage of which I am fiercely proud. I am often called a free spirit and have always marched to the beat of my own drum. I am aloof, wildly random and sometimes, the definition of organised chaos. But, above all, I believe in trusting your instincts and going with what your heart tells you to do, even if you know it won’t be easy.

2 Likes

@kidpix21
I’m renaming you [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]. [name_f]Vera[/name_f] felt perfect for you- such a well rounded name that can be artsy and creative, athletic, and funny at the same time. I felt [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] fit that as well, especially the softball playing meme making side of you. The name overall matches the physical picture of you I have in my head! I hope you like it!

Also side note- this was the 4th V name I used in a row and I tried so hard to find something else that fit you better but [name_f]Vera[/name_f] won in the end!

1 Like

Thank you for your thoughtful answer! I’ll have to learn more about these characters!

1 Like

[name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] is so sweet and so fun! I love all the thought you put behind her, thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

@regionlatbest This was so hard but for the opposite reason it usually is! While reading your description of yourself I had about 20 names pop out at me (and unfortunately I can’t use them all.

I ended up deciding on [name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f].

I landed on [name_u]Rue[/name_u] first as I felt it fit you so well. Dark but beautiful, with a nature connection, not too feminine. The middle was hardest as I had so many amazing options. I ended up with [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] as it is a flower name which is so important to you. It feels dark but beautiful with its connection to [name_m]Black[/name_m] [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f], which I felt matched your energy. Some honorable mentions I had to let go of were [name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] and [name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] but they were very close runners up!

Also side note I adore the show Psych and it has such a special place in my heart :slight_smile:

1 Like

I copied the description from @seawillow’s thread to see the difference in names based on the same information:

About me

I am a 19-year-old woman with blue eyes and brown hair, although I’m planning on dyeing it purple. I have social anxiety, so struggle communicating with others, but I’m constantly trying to push myself. I love my Welsh heritage and Wales itself, always visiting the same cottage in Wales for my family holiday each year. My biggest passions are history, reading, music and flowers, and my biggest dream is to live a quiet life in a cottage, making a living through crafts and baking.

1 Like

@rhodes2nowhere

I’m renaming you [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]! [name_u]Eden[/name_u] to me is artsy, creative, and can definitely be a tomboy or more feminine when she feels like it. [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] is for you fiery, video game playing side! I hope you like it!

1 Like

i’d love a name! thanks for doing this :yellow_heart:

1 Like

@emelfem

I’m renaming you [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]

[name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] feels bright, colorful, bold, but feminine. It’s out there and it makes a statement but it’s also very easy to love and has a beautiful look and sound. [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is also feels bright, colorful, and quirky, with a little more sweetness. It’s a little “hippyish” in the best way and feels like someone who cares a lot and will fight for what they believe in. I hope you like it!

1 Like

@the_common_fool

I’m renaming you [name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] “Cas”

I’m not sure why but [name_m]Casper[/name_m] jumped out at me while reading your description of yourself! It feels creative, classy, a little old school, but the nickname [name_m]Cas[/name_m] gives it that cool factor I picture for you (especially with your haircut you described!) [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] for some reason makes me think of both music and little trinkets, probably from the “bell” sound it has. It’s meaning of “friend” also sums up your compassion as well as your attitude abouto life! I hope you like it!

1 Like