Kipperbo1 renames you

Thank you for doing this! Here’s the same description I gave for Theodosia’s thread.

about me
  • I am 15 and go by she/her pronouns
  • I think the most important traits for people to have are kindness and appreciation (of the world, what you have, people’s differences etc.)
  • I enjoy swimming, rowing and a variety of other sports
  • I love the beach and being in and around the water, and would describe my aesthetic as a sort of beachy cottage core
  • I love to read and am a massive Harry Potter lover
1 Like

@eleanorj000

I’m renaming you [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]

I couldn’t NOT name you [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]. Everything about your description is exactly like her! Introvert with a loud mind, bookworm…the name [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] also just gives me cozy sweater and tea vibes. [name_u]Harper[/name_u] is a shout out to To Kill a Mockingbird and I think it brings some youthfulness to [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]. I hope you like it!

1 Like

aw, I absolutely adore it! matilda is such a fun character and I only hope I can live up to her spunk. :relaxed:

1 Like

Oh this is exciting! I’m copying over my description from @seawillow’s thread because I’m curious about different interpretations and I just adore your taste in names!

about me!

I use she/her pronouns. I’m an art student, but very organized, self-disciplined, and practical. I’ve been told that I smile and laugh with my whole body. I’m a voracious reader and I’m passionate about environmental sustainability, my dog, and the color yellow. I want to travel pretty much everywhere! I love the people in my life with everything I have, and I hope to do the most good in this life that I can do.

1 Like

@SparkleNinja18

I’m renaming you [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u] “Romy”

[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] feels very youthful as well as literary because of the adorable [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] books. Your love of working with kids, children’s cartoons, developmental psych, etc made this feel like the right choice for you. The nickname [name_u]Romy[/name_u] is more gender neutral to match your style, as well as having a [name_u]French[/name_u] feel. [name_u]Scout[/name_u] is for your thrill seeking adventurous and brave Gryffindor sides. I hope you like it!

1 Like

@EleanorVintage I’m renaming you [name_f]Ffion[/name_f] [name_f]Waterlily[/name_f]

Sorry if this is too out there for you, I just really feel it captures the vibe I get from your description of yourself! I wanted a name that is as rare as your personality type is. [name_f]Ffion[/name_f] is a nod to your Welsh heritage and your love of the language and culture. [name_f]Ffion[/name_f] also feels like a free spirit and definitely someone who marches to the beat of their own drum! She feels creative and unbound by the world. [name_f]Waterlily[/name_f] gives me imagery of ballet and classical music- delicate and beautiful, dreamy, and otherworldly. I hope you like it!

1 Like

@BronwynParry1 I’m renaming you [name_f]Arwen[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]

[name_f]Arwen[/name_f] is not only Welsh but also feels very cottage core to me- someone who lives in a quaint little cottage surrounded by wildflowers, spending her days reading, playing music, and baking. [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] adds in a flowery aspect that fits you so well. I hope you like it!

Casper Bellamy! flows so well! and I love a good nickname, and Cas is right up my alley :blush: thank you!!

1 Like

Ooo [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] is very cool! I can definitely see my self as an [name_u]Eden[/name_u]! Thank you :))

1 Like

This is such a kind, heartwarming paragraph. [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] is beautiful— very much my style, too! I smiled so widely reading your kind, kind words. I feel just so inspired reading it! Thank you darling xx

1 Like

I’m renaming you [name_u]Marlo[/name_u] [name_f]Amity[/name_f]

[name_u]Marlo[/name_u] is a nod to the sea- for your username and love of Manta Rays, as well as your love of nature in general. It’s sweet and friendly but unexpected. [name_f]Amity[/name_f] is because of how important kindness is to you as well as how amazing of a friend you are for those you care about. You are great at showing it and seem like an amazing friend to have! I hope you like it!

1 Like

@wintersnowflake03
I’m renaming you [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], meaning daughter of the sea, is a nod to your love of all things water and sea. It has so many nickname options and feels really versatile while also fitting the cottage core ocean vibe you described yourself as. [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is a more subtle sea nod while also feeling cottage core (to me). I also think [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] symbolizes appreciation of the world and seeing the beauty in everything. I hope you like it!

2 Likes

@ellerbea
This was hard! I kept thinking of all the names I know you love (that I absolutely love too), but I had to find the ones that I felt fit YOU best as a person (sorry, [name_u]Fern[/name_u] and Ruthie)

I’m renaming you [name_f]Hattie[/name_f] [name_f]Maple[/name_f]

[name_f]Hattie[/name_f] feels very yellow to me personally. I associate you with sunshine and [name_f]Hattie[/name_f] feels sunny, warm, and friendly. It’s fun and creative, but practical and simple. [name_f]Maple[/name_f] is a nod to your care for the environment as well as adding in even more fun. [name_f]Maple[/name_f] is sweet and is that perfect mix of familiar and classic but just a little bit unexpected. I hope you like it!

ps- [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] [name_f]Maple[/name_f] was a strong runner up and I went back and forth several times! [name_f]Annie[/name_f] was my first thought for you but I already used it for someone else :yellow_heart:

1 Like

if you have the time, i’d love to see what you’d rename me!! thank you :revolving_hearts:

• she/her
  • infj-a & enneagram 8w7w1
  • european
  • autistic person!
  • i love spending time alone by myself, i am very introverted and thrive in solitude
  • i have dark blonde, very curly hair that is just past my shoulders, hazelish greeny bluey brown eyes (probably my favourite feature), tons of freckles and am 5’8.
  • i enjoy: athletics (running, dancing, swimming, ice skating, skateboarding, hiking etc), going on long walks with my dogs, listening to music (indie pop / indie rap / alternative / rock), spending time with my family, being in nature, learning scots gaelic and ww2 history, cold weather, autumn, rainy days & snowy days.
  • i adoreee geography, specifically political geography. it’s my favourite pastime to research country after country and find and memorize all of these facts and statistics about some really interesting places. i have a specific interest in pacific island nations and central asian nations, and i would absolutely love to visit these regions one day.
  • my [name_u]Christian[/name_u] faith is the most important thing to me, and is central to my life.
1 Like

Oh I love it!! I could actually really see me as a [name_f]Hattie[/name_f] even though it’s not typically one on my radar :relaxed: Thank you [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]!

1 Like

Thank you for doing this! :sparkling_heart:

Ooh, I’m she/her. Queer, cis woman.

I’m 5’7” and I love period pieces and Fantasy/Sci-Fi. Especially plucky female detectives who carve a place for themselves in a seedy city underworld and in its cobweb-covered corners. As for music, [name_f]Ella[/name_f] Fitzgerald’s croon soothes me like almost nothing else. I delight in reading, writing, [name_u]Anne[/name_u] of [name_u]Green[/name_u] Gables , cottagecore/dark academia aesthetics, nature walks, and unironic playfulness. I take pride in being able to laugh at myself.

I’m a bit melodramatic and untrustworthy toward others, but I’m trying to improve! So, I guess my anxiety’s extra fizzy when I get too close with someone. Worst of all, I’m stupidly unafraid when I probably should heed common sense and reason. Too often I find myself drawn to the electric night air and the thrills it holds. Purposefully ignorant to its horrors. I often cringe at this childishly optimistic side of myself.

One day I hope to have a house with chirpy blue accents and a wraparound porch. I don’t want it to be too big, but in my dreams, it’s a southern colonial with ancient, overhanging magnolia trees mixed with a deciduous variety for vibrant falls. Fireflies regularly dance in-and-out of the leaves of my Weeping willow trees. The top level would ideally have a planetarium. I peculiarly don’t like chlorine pools. I much prefer natural water.

1 Like

oh my gosh, how incredibly perfect, thank you so much!! what you said made me so happy :heart: I absolutely love [name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f], and all of the meaning you put behind it! the name most beloved and special to me is [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], so it warms my heart that you chose Rue!! I also love the ideas of [name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] (that Addams family association makes me smile :relaxed:), and especially [name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] - [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] is the name of the person most important to me, my heart is so happy knowing it came to mind for you!! thank you again so, so much for all of the thought you put into this! :heart:

and ahhh, I love seeing more love for Psych! It’s so special to me too, and I think its absolutely so underappreciated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

If you’re not already overwhelmed

About me

I’m female, bi, have dark brown slightly wavy hair (you can see photos in the lounge if you want). Hapa but usually look white or hispanic. INTJ/P, realist but also daydreamer, ADD (mental, not physical), outspoken, individualistic, environmentalist. I love learning statistics, phylogeny/evolution, genetics/pedigrees, chemistry, astronomy and other science related topics, logic puzzles, hiking in scenic places (would love to visit NZ and Switzerland), ice skating (was a former figure skater), theme parks, watching movies, interested in women’s health, enjoy fantasy (eg Eragon, ATLA, GoT, Deltora Quest), action stories (eg Marvel, DCEU, Alita Battle Angel), and animation (eg Pixar, Disney). I value knowldege and critical reasoning.
https://forum.nameberry.com/t/rename-kailun/355288?u=kailun

1 Like

Thank you so much! [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is just lovely :white_heart:

1 Like

I would love a Kipperbo name!

I am 5’4" and very curvy. She/ her. I have 5 adult children but sadly no grandkids. [name_f]My[/name_f] youngest is on the spectrum and just turned 18! She is an amazing human being and has changed our lives for the better in every way. I married my high school sweetheart and we have been together since we were 15, I honor and treasure our relationship with every fiber of my being. [name_f]Strawberry[/name_f] blonde hair (with some gray!), gray-blue eyes. Ethnically diverse background but my mom is 100% Czech and I consider that most strongly my heritage. I am a dentist, wildlife biology (specifically ornithology) was my minor. [name_m]Reading[/name_m] (mostly fantasy and magical realism), piano, birdwatching, fitness, foodie to the core (hence the “curvy”). [name_u]Nature[/name_u] is my church, I have a home in WA state and one in AZ. I try to hike every day. I really could care less about pop culture. We have a little mini-farm with horses, goats, chickens, etc. [name_f]Tea[/name_f]. Wine. Books. Classical music. I def have a naughty streak and can be quite dramatic. Travel, nature, words and food are my passions.

1 Like