Kit Wilder

My partner and I have been looking at one syllable names for our baby due in Feb. [name_u]Kit[/name_u] has always been on our short list but today we both just fell in love all over again. His middle name would be [name_m]Wilder[/name_m].

Does anyone know any babies called [name_u]Kit[/name_u]? I like unusual yet strong names and I think it totally fits.

[name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_u]Van[/name_u], [name_u]Jet[/name_u] and [name_m]Ace[/name_m] are also on the list.

I don’t know any Kits myself, but I think it fits as a strong & unusual name. I prefer [name_m]Kitt[/name_m] with two ts, but both look good. I also Like [name_m]Leo[/name_m], although it’s more popular. I’m not a huge fan of [name_u]Van[/name_u], [name_u]Jet[/name_u] or [name_m]Ace[/name_m] as given names, but they are pretty cool nicknames.

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] this name! :slight_smile:

I don’t know any Kits but would like to.

For what it’s worth, [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is vastly overused (cute as it is) and [name_u]Jet[/name_u] and [name_m]Ace[/name_m] creep me out. [name_u]Van[/name_u] is fine so long as one doesn’t think of the vehicle, but [name_u]Kit[/name_u] suggests the [name_u]West[/name_u] and nature.

I absolutely adore [name_u]Kit[/name_u]! I’m not usually a big fan of more modern -er names, but I think [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] sounds great, almost cowboy like. Apparently [name_u]Kit[/name_u]'s supposed to be quite popular where I live, though I’ve never met one.

Thanks for the feedback. I agree that [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is VERY popular. I used to adore [name_u]Finn[/name_u] until it became popular. There are so many amazing one syllable names for boys out there. It’s exciting to look! If only the girls had equally cool names!

[name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] sounds so masculine and fabulous! [name_u]Love[/name_u] it.

I have only ever know [name_u]Kit[/name_u] to be short for [name_f]Katherine[/name_f], but recently discovered that it can be a male name as well and I think it really sounds good on a guy.

[name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] is perfect. [name_u]Van[/name_u] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] is a movie, and [name_u]Jet[/name_u] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] and [name_m]Ace[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] feel like they are trying a bit too hard. [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] is handsome and effortlessly cool!

Oh and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] is gorgeous, but yes more popular and less quirky than your other choices.

I grew up with a [name_u]Kit[/name_u] and have always liked the name. I also agree with emsky. Nice choice!

[name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] is actually maybe the best name ever I actually gasped when I saw it! So awesome!

Haha thanks berries!!!

If I look past my daughters American Girl doll, [name_u]Kit[/name_u], I think it’s a nice name. [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] flows well.

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m]! Everything about it is amazing!