Kloey? Really?

I’m impressed that [name]Joey[/name] Fatone and wife came up with this spelling! I would have never morphed [name]Chloe[/name] into Kloey! [name]Even[/name] older sister Briahna’s name doesn’t compete!

Kloey was born on 1/12 and weighed 5lbs, 8oz.

seriously. SERIOUSLY. It blows my mind that persons so stupid as [name]Joey[/name] Fat One are celebrities, and considered somehow superior. Poor little girl. Looks like [name]Joey[/name], real name [name]Chloe[/name], spelled with a K like one of those awful Kardashians - bluck. no, double bluck. They all should be banished and we should start over without them. It just makes me feel icky and angry and annoyed.

What’s wrong with spelling a kid’s name right?
I mean, some kre8tyv spellings are really atrocious.

I can’t help but wonder if Kloey is a mix of [name]Joey[/name] and [name]Kelly[/name]…but still…yuck. It looks like something I’d find in an anatomy book.

I hate to say this, but Kloey kind of disgusts me. I mean, Briahna is a bit weird, but not as terrible as Kloey. It just looks, I don’t know, like some sort of amoeba or something! Not pretty…

In that case they should have gone with Jelly. :slight_smile:

Kloey looks like such a harsh spelling. With a CH it looks softer, like charlotte but with a k it makes it look so hard and abrupt

The sound bothers me a lot. KLOey FaTOne. Too much of the harsh “o” sound for me.
And the spelling…gosh, even [name]Khloe[/name] would have been better!

My name is [name]Chloe[/name], spelt the NORMAL way, and this spelling really bugs me. It looks like a very bad female virsion of [name]Joey[/name], and I think (though I may be a little biased) that the spelling ruins a very pretty name.