Knightley or Kingsley?

See the results of this poll: Which is better:

Respondents: 26 (This poll is closed)

• Knightley: 10 (38%)
  • Kingsley: 16 (62%)

[name]KINGSLEY[/name]! [name]Kingsley[/name] is just sooo wonderful! I’m a die-hard [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name] fan, so [name]Kingsley[/name] Shacklebolt is just superb! I would think, for the mn, something more normal in case [name]Kingsley[/name] overshadows the boy…

[name]Kingsley[/name] [name]John[/name]
[name]Kingsley[/name] [name]Jacob[/name]
[name]Kingsley[/name] [name]Ronald[/name]
[name]Kingsley[/name] [name]Elijah[/name]
[name]Kingsley[/name] [name]Edgar[/name]

[name]James[/name] [name]Kingsley[/name] is also quite wonderful, and you can still have the nn [name]King[/name]. Good luck!

(also…with Knightley…it IS the surname of actress [name]Keira[/name], so it would be pegged as a tribute, in my opinion…)

I was the first to pick Knightley. I do not think that Knightley would be to much like the actress. also I do not think she will be around much longer. And after meeting your son, people will think of it as his name. It is a little unexpected and i think of that as a good thing.

Knightley reminds me of [name]Keira[/name], the actress. [name]Kingsley[/name] reminds me of my old house in [name]England[/name] - it was called The [name]Kingsley[/name]. [name]Both[/name] sound effeminate to me with the -ley ending, and I honestly think calling a child [name]King[/name] or [name]Knight[/name] is weird. But, I guess I would go with Knightley, because at least if you have other children they won’t necessarily think that a brother named [name]Knight[/name] is somehow superior. I think if you call one of your kids [name]King[/name], it will give the other children a complex - and not in a good way. [name]Just[/name] being honest…

Knightley [name]Benjamin[/name] is my suggestion.

Good luck!

Why would she not be around much longer? She’s a popular actress, I see no reason why she’d suddenly ‘not be around’…

Anyway, I prefer [name]Kingsley[/name]. Have you considered [name]Kingston[/name]?

Why would she not be around much longer? She’s a popular actress, I see no reason why she’d suddenly ‘not be around’…

Anyway, I prefer [name]Kingsley[/name]. Have you considered [name]Kingston[/name]?[/quote]

I like [name]Kingston[/name] a lot!

I really like [name]Kingston[/name] too, but it’s getting a little too popular for my liking. I saw [name]Kingsley[/name] as an alternative to this hipster name. I really like [name]Kingsley[/name] too tho and wanted some feedback. Thanks!!!