Knox for a boy

Hello, I really like the name [name_m]Knox[/name_m] for a little boy but I am not sure how well it will age and if I can imagine a man named [name_m]Knox[/name_m]. The other name I really like is [name_u]Everett[/name_u].

Coming from a traditional namer: I think [name_m]Knox[/name_m] is a fine name that could definitely grow into adulthood! It’s a very cool name!

I think [name_m]Knox[/name_m] is a great name and would definitely age well.

Knox is a great name! Definitely agree with previous posters, I don’t think it would age badly at all.

Knox is a handsome, cool name that definitely seems like it would age well.
Also really love [name_u]Everett[/name_u]!!

This is really stupid (my comment I mean) but there’s this tv show I liked as a kid and my sister still watches, called So Awkward (as far as I know its just a CBBC/BBC/British thing) and in it there’s this celebrity scientist that this girl idolizes over and he’s called [name_m]Brian[/name_m] [name_m]Knox[/name_m], and that was my first connection (but I doubt anyone else would make that connection) sorry that this was a generally weird comment :rofl:

Knox is cool! I think it would age fine
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] is fantastic:)

I myself am not fond of [name_m]Knox[/name_m], but I love [name_u]Everett[/name_u].