Krew Collins or Crew Collins

Hey there! [name_f]My[/name_f] cousin actually suggested this name to me last week and I completely fell in love with it. [name_f]My[/name_f] only hesitation is the double C in “[name_m]Krew[/name_m]” and “[name_u]Collins[/name_u].” [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think its too matching? And just FYI Collins would be his middle name.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I actually like the sound together! I think alliteration is so cute! I do prefer it spelled [name_m]Crew[/name_m]!

3 Likes

I do too. I just didn’t know if the C in [name_m]Crew[/name_m] and C in [name_u]Collins[/name_u] would be to much?

1 Like

I think the two C’s are so cute! If it’s going to sound the same anyway I say go for it! The [name_m]Krew[/name_m] spelling is also really cute though!

1 Like

I really like [name_m]Crew[/name_m] [name_u]Collins[/name_u]! The double C is fine.

1 Like

Double C is fine. I prefer [name_m]Crew[/name_m] over [name_m]Krew[/name_m].

1 Like

Crew is definitely my favourite. And CC make for great initials!

That said, I know a little boy who goes by his initials, which are K.C. and I think that’s adorable.

1 Like

Is [name_u]Collins[/name_u] the middle name or the last name?

1 Like

A middle name, my last name is [name_m]Foster[/name_m]:)

Crew [name_u]Collins[/name_u] flows beautifully. The spelling really highlights how handsome it is.

1 Like

Crew for sure

1 Like

I love [name_m]Crew[/name_m] [name_u]Collins[/name_u] !

1 Like

I think I slightly prefer [name_m]Krew[/name_m] [name_u]Collins[/name_u].

1 Like

Crew [name_u]Collins[/name_u]!

1 Like

Crew is nice!

1 Like

Crew [name_u]Collins[/name_u] is very handsome. I love the alliteration.

1 Like

Definitely [name_m]Crew[/name_m]. I think [name_m]Krew[/name_m] would set him up for constantly having to spell his name and/or correct people which may get annoying.

2 Likes

1000% [name_m]Crew[/name_m]. I think they alliteration is great!

1 Like

I definitely prefer [name_m]Crew[/name_m] to [name_m]Krew[/name_m] and I think [name_m]Crew[/name_m] [name_u]Collins[/name_u] is a super cool name. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the alliteration!

1 Like

Crew [name_u]Collins[/name_u] is really sweet!

1 Like