Kylie and Travis Predictions

[name_f]Kylie[/name_f] Jenner and [name_m]Travis[/name_m] [name_m]Scott[/name_m] are expecting a baby girl in [name_f]February[/name_f]. What are your predictions for the name?

It will be hard to guess because they could go anywhere with the name, but I think style-wise, it will be somewhere in between her sisters [name_u]Kim[/name_u] ([name_u]North[/name_u], [name_m]Saint[/name_m], ?) and [name_f]Kourtney[/name_f] ([name_u]Mason[/name_u], [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], and [name_u]Reign[/name_u]). I think it will be short (or long with a short nn used), girly, and uncommon. I’m pretty bad at predictions but here are some guesses:

[name_u]Lyric[/name_u]
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u]
[name_u]Vega[/name_u]
[name_f]Moon[/name_f]
[name_f]Allegra[/name_f]
[name_f]Jade[/name_f]
[name_f]Free[/name_f]
[name_f]Mila[/name_f]
[name_u]Ray[/name_u]
[name_u]Story[/name_u]
[name_u]Ever[/name_u]
[name_f]Acacia[/name_f]
[name_f]Imara[/name_f]
[name_f]Clea[/name_f]
[name_f]Romi[/name_f]/[name_u]Romy[/name_u]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f]
Kalia

Seconding [name_f]Jade[/name_f], [name_f]Mila[/name_f] and [name_u]Vega[/name_u]. It’s hard because as you said [name_u]Kim[/name_u] picked really unusual names but then [name_f]Kourtney[/name_f] has less unusual ones.

[name_u]Adair[/name_u]
[name_f]Clio[/name_f]
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f]
[name_f]Indie[/name_f]
[name_u]Milan[/name_u]
[name_u]Paris[/name_u]
[name_f]Star[/name_f]

I’m expecting something modern, not very frilly, “uncommon” (like something people assume is uncommon because it just popped up in the last few years but in reality is pretty popular, like [name_f]Luna[/name_f]), and maybe misspelled.

[name_f]Kaydence[/name_f]
Lyrik
[name_f]Blayke[/name_f]
[name_u]Vega[/name_u]
Halo
[name_u]Saige[/name_u]

I’m expecting something girly but not frilly, sophisticated but not over the top. I think she has a taste in names more [name_f]Kourtney[/name_f] than [name_u]Kim[/name_u], so something like…

[name_f]Alessia[/name_f]
[name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_f]Mila[/name_f]
[name_f]Zara[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f]

…maybe even something like [name_u]Skyler[/name_u].

I think it’ll be something that seems very fashionable and I definitely agree that it’ll be short:

[name_f]Coco[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Vera[/name_f]
[name_f]Anya[/name_f]
[name_f]Bianca[/name_f]
[name_f]Celine[/name_f]
[name_f]Serena[/name_f]
[name_f]Gia[/name_f]
[name_f]Nina[/name_f]
[name_f]Tess[/name_f]
[name_f]Zosia[/name_f]

I read a meme about [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] naming her baby girl Kween and I thought it was hillarious.

I seem to be in a minority here, but I believe they will go with something very unusual and bold, just like [name_u]Kim[/name_u] Kardashian.

I’d expect [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] to choose something that’s very modern. Perhaps an unusual word name (like [name_u]Kim[/name_u]'s [name_u]North[/name_u] and [name_m]Saint[/name_m] and [name_m]Rob[/name_m]'s [name_u]Dream[/name_u]) or a name that’s traditionally given to boys. I wonder if she will continue the K name tradition.

Maybe:
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u]
[name_u]Lyric[/name_u]
[name_u]Ever[/name_u]
[name_u]True[/name_u]
[name_f]Kaelyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Princess[/name_f]

I can imagine it being quite short, modern, unusual, possibly with a K somewhere and maybe a name inspired by her lip kits? :lol:

I’m really interested to see what names [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] and [name_f]Khloe[/name_f] use. [name_u]Kim[/name_u] will probably go with a monosyllabic word name again.

Stylistically, [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] will probably go in a similar direction to [name_u]Kim[/name_u] and [name_m]Rob[/name_m]. Lofty/Aspirational/[name_f]Virtue[/name_f] word name. Maybe a color or something color inspired:

• Azula
  • [name_u]Bliss[/name_u]
  • Brave
  • [name_f]Clemence[/name_f]
  • [name_u]Cloud[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Easter[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Glory[/name_f]
  • [name_u]Hero[/name_u]
  • [name_m]Prosper[/name_m]
  • [name_u]Silver[/name_u]
  • Sunrise
  • [name_u]Teal[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Velvet[/name_f]
  • [name_u]Zen[/name_u]

I could see [name_f]Khloe[/name_f] going with something deity inspired like [name_m]Zeus[/name_m]. Or something with a cutesy “-ou” name like [name_f]Lilou[/name_f], [name_f]Bijou[/name_f], Kikou, Anjou etc… Maybe even [name_f]Clover[/name_f] as a play off her own name.

[name_f]Kylie[/name_f] Jenner uploaded a video of her pregnancy experience and there are two butterfly references and overall video also made me think her name could be [name_f]Journey[/name_f]

• Butterfly
  • Afternoon
  • Secret

My mom thinks the baby will be named Kiwi lol, but considering we are talking about the Kardashians I wouldn’t completely discard it.

Names I would love to see her use: [name_f]Lola[/name_f], [name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_f]Juno[/name_f], [name_f]Queenie[/name_f], [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_u]Lake[/name_u], [name_f]Rainbow[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Lumi[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], Bloom, [name_f]Clover[/name_f], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]… I have hopes that she’ll go in a different naming direction than [name_u]Kim[/name_u].

I’ll put in a guess for [name_f]Yara[/name_f]

I’m guessing:
[name_f]Butterfly[/name_f]
[name_f]Mariposa[/name_f]
Monarch
[name_f]Vanessa[/name_f]
(Due to the many butterfly related images she’s posted).

I could also see her going with a word name, since those are popular in her family, so maybe something like [name_u]Angel[/name_u]? I also think she might want to do a tribute to her Kardashian/Jenner family if the baby get’s [name_m]Travis[/name_m]'s last name, so maybe [name_u]Kay[/name_u] [name_m]Scott[/name_m], in honor of the K theme in her family. But my number one guess at the moment is Monarch!!

I thought of [name_f]Kennedi[/name_f]/[name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] as a name for her, no idea why it came to me but I can’t shake it as a name she’d consider. I could see her continuing on the Ks, so alongside [name_f]Kennedi[/name_f]/[name_u]Kennedy[/name_u], maybe something like [name_f]Kyla[/name_f], [name_f]Kiara[/name_f].

Also maybe __ [name_f]Butterfly[/name_f], like [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Butterfly[/name_f].

I’ve read it’s [name_f]Mariposa[/name_f]. Not my style but not a bad name per se.

I think it will be Monarch because of the symbols of butterflies she’s been & the fact she calls herself [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_f]Kylie[/name_f].

I don’t think it will be a common name, I definitely think it will be more out there and not in the top 100 or even top 500. I don’t think it will start with a K because all of the sisters have strayed from that, and I don’t think she’ll name her baby anything close to what her other family members are named (i.e. [name_f]Kaitlin[/name_f] or [name_u]Rain[/name_u].) I definitely think she’ll go for something more unique and brandlike.

My other guess is [name_f]Mariposa[/name_f] nn [name_f]Posie[/name_f] as she just came out with a lipkit called [name_f]Posie[/name_f] K.

i don’t think the name [name_f]Butterfly[/name_f] is likely but i do think something meaning butterfly like
[name_f]Yara[/name_f]
[name_f]Farasha[/name_f]
[name_f]Vanessa[/name_f]
or even a type of butterfly like Monarch. i was betting on [name_m]Admiral[/name_m] for a boy.

what about Thursday or Feburary, seeing as she was born on one?

[name_m]Travis[/name_m] [name_m]Scott[/name_m] is his stage name, so if the baby does end up with his last name it will be [name_m]Webster[/name_m] (he is [name_m]Jacques[/name_m] [name_m]Webster[/name_m]). I think [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] is proud of her last name, so there is a strong possibility the last name will be hyphenated.

As for a first name, it will be most likely be something sleek and easy to pronounce, one or two syllables. [name_f]Mariposa[/name_f] would make a lot of sense, with the butterfly themes in the video, but also because it could work as an honor name for [name_f]Kylie[/name_f]'s grandmother, [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_u]Jo[/name_u]. I think if there is a middle name, it could also be an honor name, as [name_f]Kylie[/name_f]‘s middle name ([name_f]Kristen[/name_f]) is her mother’s full first name, and [name_u]Kris[/name_u]’ and [name_f]Kourtney[/name_f]'s middle names are also [name_f]Mary[/name_f].

I hope to GOD it’s not butterfly. But I do think it will be some what related to that theme so maybe…

Monarch
[name_f]Nova[/name_f]
[name_f]Vanessa[/name_f]
[name_f]Yara[/name_f]
[name_m]Cassius[/name_m]
[name_f]Cressida[/name_f]
Issoria