Kylie Beth

What do you think of the name [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] [name_f]Beth[/name_f]? <3

[name_f]Kylie[/name_f]’s associated too much with [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] Minogue and [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] Jenner for me to appreciate it as a name on its own. I think it’s nicer / easier outside Australia (it’s an Australian name). I like the flow with [name_f]Beth[/name_f] but they seem like two different styles. To me, [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] needs a fresher, almost hippy or surfer style middle - eg [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u], [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] [name_f]Bruna[/name_f], [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u], [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] [name_m]Cove[/name_m], [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f] etc…

[name_f]Kylie[/name_f]’s associated too much with [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] Minogue and [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] Jenner for me to appreciate it as a name on its own. I think it’s nicer / easier outside Australia (it’s an indigenous Australian name). I like the flow with [name_f]Beth[/name_f] but they seem like two different styles. To me, [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] needs a fresher, almost hippy or surfer style middle - eg [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u], [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] [name_f]Bruna[/name_f], [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u], [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] [name_m]Cove[/name_m], [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f] etc…

The [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] Jenner association is not a good one in my opinion. Also, [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] seems like an OK name for a toddler/school age child, but it sounds infantile on an adult.