Kylie Marie needs a name for her baby sister...HELP!!

We were looking at names that begin with a K or hard C, but haven’t quite found the perfect one. Also we don’t want something too trendy. Any suggestions would help and it doesn’t necessarily have to go with the K theme. Here are some we like so far [name]Kayla[/name], [name]Chloe[/name], [name]Maddison[/name] and [name]Lia[/name]

What about:

[name]Caroline[/name] (I really love this name!)
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] (might get popular)
[name]Eden[/name] (might be a bit trendy)
[name]Zoe[/name]
[name]Keagan[/name] (kind of unisex)
[name]Kaylee[/name] (probably too close to [name]Kylie[/name])
[name]Keira[/name]
[name]Kennedy[/name] (not a very nice meaning, I think it means misshapen head or something, but if that doesn’t bother you…)
[name]Delaney[/name]
[name]Delilah[/name] (I absolutely love this name, but I’m kind of partial)

I know it’s not a wonderful list, but I just have a little bit of trouble pairing [name]Kylie[/name] with a classic name like [name]Elizabeth[/name] or [name]Catherine[/name], but if you want classic names, I can give you a huge list of my favorite classic names to go with [name]Kylie[/name]. :slight_smile: BTW, I think [name]Chloe[/name] would go nicely with [name]Kylie[/name].

[name]Vivian[/name], I love the name [name]Caroline[/name], too. As long as her sibling(s) also have classic names. I prefer classic and vintage names. And [name]Vivian[/name] is one of my favorite names of all! You are lucky.
But to go with [name]Kylie[/name], I would choose something similar in style-it seems contemporary and kind of trendy. I looked up [name]Kylie[/name] and saw [name]Poppy[/name]'s Australian User List. It has some great choices to go with [name]Kylie[/name] which is a very popular name in Australia. Also I really love [name]Poppy[/name] with [name]Kylie[/name]. Cute!

[name]Kylie[/name] and [name]Poppy[/name] is really cute! I also like [name]Kylie[/name] and [name]Piper[/name].
Also, [name]Kylie[/name] and [name]Carys[/name] are nice because they aren’t both K names (I personally don’t love that), [name]Kelsey[/name], [name]Clara[/name], [name]Caroline[/name] (or [name]Carolina[/name]), [name]Caitlin[/name], [name]Corinne[/name], [name]Calla[/name]… And even though they aren’t K or hard C names, I also like [name]Delaney[/name], [name]Tenley[/name], [name]Danica[/name]… all very pretty. in my opinion. I love the name [name]Kylie[/name] and I think [name]Kylie[/name] [name]Marie[/name] sounds great too! :slight_smile:

Thanks for your list! I’ll run them by the hubby and see what he says, they are really great names!

Thank you for your suggestions , We really appreciate it!

Thank you for all the suggestions, they are really great! I have to run them by the hubby to see what he approves. If it was soley up to me, this baby would have a name already!

I have a daughter named [name]Kylie[/name] [name]Marie[/name] and she has 3 siblings. There names are [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Curtis[/name], [name]Kiara[/name] [name]Briana[/name] and [name]Kegan[/name] [name]Michael[/name]. [name]Don[/name]'t know if that helps any. [name]Jacob[/name] is somewhat everyday but [name]Kiara[/name] and [name]Kegan[/name] are fun and unique :slight_smile: goodluck