Lacie

So - I continue my search for a name for daughter #2, little sister to [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Maisie[/name], nn. [name]Charlie[/name]…my biggest problem so far has been my hubby…very picky but not offering anything up. I feel like I’m constantly asking him, WDYT of…______? Only to hear negative feedback.

The other day I asked him what he thought of [name]Lacey[/name] and to my surprise he said, I kinda like it!

I might be kinda stuck on the idea of a longer formal name with a cute short nn but does anybody have any ideas of a longer formal name that could shorten to [name]Lacey[/name]…or am I crazy and should realize that it really stands on its own!!!

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Maisie[/name] is a lovely name so I would personally go with something more formal for a first name with the nn of [name]Lacey[/name]. Some suggestions: [name]Laetitia[/name], [name]Laura[/name]/[name]Laurel[/name], [name]Lavinia[/name], [name]Larissa[/name], [name]Adelaide[/name], [name]Eulalia[/name], [name]Eustacia[/name], .I even know a [name]Louisa[/name] who goes by the nn of [name]Lacey[/name]. Good luck!