LaDeeVictoria

I came across it in a magazine. It’s the name of a teenager. [name]How[/name] do you think it’s supposed to be pronounced? I wonder if she has a nickname…hm…

I think it’s like Lady [name]Victoria[/name]…

Ick…

I agree it seems to be TRYING to be a clever variation of Lady. Not working though. Poor girl, hopefully she just goes by [name]Victoria[/name].

Holy Scooby Snacks!!! LaDeeVictoria? On the bright side, she can always go with [name]Victoria[/name] if LaDee isn’t her cup of tea. :slight_smile:

Take care!

I worked as a social worker in [name]Brooklyn[/name] NYC with mostly Puerto Rican and dominicans. While I was working I met many girls named LaDee or LadeeDayana, in various spellings. All these names were in honor of the late princess [name]Diana[/name]. These children were from lower socio economic groups who had parents who hardly spoke english. It is a horrible name.

All this talk reminded me…I used to know a boy named Sirrichard (pronounced Sir [name]Richard[/name]). I hope this doesn’t become a trend.

My mistake! It’s LadeeVictoria, not LaDeeVictoria. I guess that’s marginally better…