Lady of the Manor names!

I’m looking for girl names that evoke a “lady of the manor” type of feel. I suppose this correlates to 1900s names (from [name]England[/name]) but I don’t have access to the Expert Name Voyager feature on BNW so I thought I’d turn to you berries for help!

Names that evoke: glamour, sophistication, old-fashioned elegance of a bygone era as epitomized by these novels: Ashenden, Atonement, The Innocents (based on The Age of Innocence), The Distant Hours.

My list is short and probably not historically accurate as far as actual names from the time period. Kind of like SJP thinking that [name]Kitty[/name] and [name]Babe[/name] (her nicknames for her twins) were 1940s names - so I’m looking for names that actually are from that era, or at least represent it image-wise.

My short list:
[name]Arabella[/name]
[name]Evangeline[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name]

I have no idea where to start, and am totally willing to do my own research. Since I’m not willing to pay for the Expert Name Voyager, I would love it if anyone has any other ideas!

Thank you!

[name]Guinevere[/name]
[name]Estelle[/name]
[name]Cecilia[/name]
[name]Florentina[/name]
[name]Seraphina[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Clarabelle[/name]

I may be [name]WAY[/name] off… don’t know much about historical accuracy, but these are just names that seemed to be stylistically in keeping with your names!

Here’s a couple lists that may be helpful:

http://www.britishbabynames.com/blog/2011/05/victorian-darlings.html

http://www.britishbabynames.com/blog/2011/11/upright-elegance.html

[name]Both[/name] have a number of my favourites. What’s missing are some of my favourite clunky-cool archaic feminine forms of masculine names: [name]Thomasin[/name], [name]Benjamina[/name], [name]Leontine[/name].

The Pankhurst sisters ([name]Christabel[/name], [name]Adela[/name], [name]Sylvia[/name], and their mother, [name]Emmeline[/name]) come to mind, but perhaps “Lady of the Manor” is doing them a significant injustice…Maybe looking through the full names of the Bowes-[name]Lyon[/name] or other British aristocratic families on wikipedia would be a better lot. I assume you’re looking for something more interesting than [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Margaret[/name], [name]Cecilia[/name], [name]Alice[/name], [name]Mary[/name], [name]Louisa[/name], etc?

[name]Edith[/name], [name]Harriet[/name], [name]Geraldine[/name], [name]Georgiana[/name], [name]Drusilla[/name], [name]Lavinia[/name], [name]Lucretia[/name]

I love these:
[name]Georgiana[/name]
[name]Harriet[/name]
[name]Lavinia[/name]
[name]Adela[/name]
[name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Christabel[/name]
[name]Vera[/name]

Perhaps I should be looking at old lady names too?

Leonina
[name]Lavinia[/name]
[name]Aveline[/name]
[name]Yvette[/name]
[name]Berenice[/name]
[name]Cornelia[/name]
[name]Elisabetta[/name]
[name]Donna[/name]
[name]Diana[/name]
[name]Rebecca[/name]
[name]Guiliana[/name]
[name]Opaline[/name]