Lainie

I’m looking for a full name to go with nickname [name_f]Lainie[/name_f]. What do you think berries???

[name_f]Elaine[/name_f] comes to mind

[name_u]Delaney[/name_u]
[name_f]Elena[/name_f]
[name_f]Lorraine[/name_f]
[name_u]Lane[/name_u]
[name_f]Laina[/name_f]
[name_f]Milena[/name_f]/Malaina
[name_f]Magdalena[/name_f]
[name_f]Helena[/name_f] (“heh-[name_m]LAY[/name_m]-nuh” pronunciation)
[name_f]Madelaine[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelaine[/name_f]
[name_f]Leilani[/name_f]

I also think just [name_f]Lainie[/name_f] could work.

Seconding [name_f]Elena[/name_f], [name_u]Delaney[/name_u], and [name_f]Adelaine[/name_f]

[name_f]Violaine[/name_f] is the only other one I can think of. Maybe [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] or [name_f]Linnea[/name_f]?

[name_f]Alaina[/name_f] and [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] were the first that came to mind!

My friend [name_f]Elaina[/name_f] goes by [name_f]Lainy[/name_f].

I went to school with a [name_f]Lainie[/name_f] and it was a nickname for [name_f]Elaine[/name_f]. If you were to spell it [name_u]Laney[/name_u], it would be a great nickname for [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] as well. I guess it depends on what name you prefer, but I adore [name_f]Lainie[/name_f] as a nickname!

[name_u]Delaney[/name_u] and [name_f]Elena[/name_f] came to mind first. Although [name_f]Lainie[/name_f] is adorable as a standalone.

No other 90s kids here! [name_f]Remember[/name_f] on “Reality Bites” [name_f]Winona[/name_f] [name_m]Ryder[/name_m]’s character Lelaina went by [name_f]Lainie[/name_f]

[name_f]Elaine[/name_f]
[name_f]Alaina[/name_f]
[name_u]Delaney[/name_u]
[name_u]Lane[/name_u]
[name_u]Laine[/name_u]
[name_f]Laina[/name_f]

I’m loving [name_f]Laina[/name_f] and [name_f]Lana[/name_f]! Thanks for the suggestions!