Lara, Lena, Lula, Lana and Lyra.

For some reason I can’t get enough L-vowel-consonant-vowel names. They just sound so delicate and beautiful but also energetic and fun - I’m in love with [name]Lara[/name] and [name]Lula[/name] especially at the minute. What are your thoughts on them, and which are your favourites?

I’m also loving lots of other two syllable L names which don’t quite follow the pattern too, like [name]Liesel[/name] and [name]Lilith[/name]. Oh, and [name]Leia[/name]. So lovely!

I like [name]Lena[/name] and [name]Lyra[/name] a lot! Very sweet and charming. I want to like [name]Lilith[/name] but I can’t get past the stories…

I really like [name]Lila[/name], [name]Lola[/name], [name]Lilibet[/name]/[name]Liliana[/name]/[name]Lillian[/name]/[name]Lilias[/name]/[name]Lilia[/name], and [name]Leda[/name].

Good luck!

I like [name]Lula[/name] and [name]Liesel[/name]. There was a [name]Luna[/name] on my soap opera (may it rest in peace) and I fell in love with the name!

my favorites are [name]Lyra[/name], [name]Lena[/name], [name]Lula[/name], and [name]Lilith[/name].

[name]Lara[/name] is my fav out your choices there x

I love [name]Lula[/name], [name]Lena[/name], and [name]Lyra[/name].

I like [name]Lara[/name] and [name]Leia[/name] of what you listed! I also love [name]Luna[/name]!

[name]Lana[/name] and [name]Lara[/name] are my absolute favorites. I love them! I really like [name]Lena[/name] and [name]Lyra[/name], as well. [name]Lula[/name], not so much. [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Liesel[/name] and like [name]Lilith[/name] as well!

I love [name]Lena[/name] and [name]Lana[/name]. I find them both sweet and elegant at the same time.

I love [name]Lyra[/name] and [name]Lilith[/name] :slight_smile:
My niece is [name]Lilith[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name].

1 [name]Lara[/name] - don’t get my started on [name]Lara[/name]'s Theme from Dr [name]Zhivago[/name]. It always brings tears to my eyes!
2 [name]Lena[/name] - I like the European pronuciation of “lay-nuh” much better than “lee-na”.
3 [name]Lyra[/name] - Pretty but getting trendy
4 [name]Lilith[/name] - a forgetten Biblical name
5 [name]Leia[/name] - soft and feminine but still heavily associated with [name]Star[/name] Wars [name]Princess[/name] [name]Leia[/name]!
6 [name]Lula[/name] - more like a nn for [name]Tallulah[/name] to me
7 [name]Lana[/name] - has the Hollywood glamour factor but seems a bit “dated”
8 [name]Liesel[/name] - rhymes with [name]Diesel[/name]

My favorites from the list are [name]Luna[/name] and [name]Lara[/name]:slight_smile: