Last Baby- a boy!

Phoenix Indi is our 5th child, little brother to Cora Sunshine, Findley Samuel, Clementine Eve and Judah Valor, born on a hot July day. We loved Phoenix for the power behind the name, rising from the ashes and creating new life. And Indi (or Indiana) has always been my husband’s guilty pleasure name because of his childhood obsession with Indiana Jones. By baby # 5, I finally agreed. And now we are forever done naming children. It’s been so fun!

22 Likes

Oh, congratulations!!! That name is so bright and meaningful!

Congratulations :heart: Your children all have awesome names!! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world, little [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] :earth_africa:

Congratulations! What a beautifully named sibset!

Congratulations! You’ve done a wonderful job naming your children!

Congratulations!! These are such gorgeous names. [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] has a beatiful meaning.

Congratulations to your family :purple_heart: Such a meaningful name!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! His name is ADORABLE! So glad you got to go all out on your faves for your final name!

What a stunning, meaningful name! All of your other children have such beautiful names, too!
Congratulations!!

Huge congratulations on your new arrival with such an amazing name! All the best :partying_face:

[name_m]How[/name_m] wonderful, congratulations! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f], [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_f]Indi[/name_f]. What a cool name :sunglasses:

Congratulations! [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_f]Indi[/name_f] is a great name!

Congratulations! A cool and masculine choice for your little prince! So happy for your entire family and love the names of your other children as well!

Congratulations! :tada: [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_f]Indi[/name_f] is an amazing name! Absolutely perfect for a baby born on [name_u]July[/name_u]. I love that you decided to include your husband’s guilty pleasure. Your kids have the coolest names! I’m swooning over [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f] and [name_f]Clementine[/name_f].

Good luck!

congratulations! bright & beautiful name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congratulations :tada::clinking_glasses::sparkles:

Congratulations! [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_f]Indi[/name_f] is lovely! Stay safe :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!

Congratulations!! What a beautiful name you chose for your son!! He joins such an amazing sibset, too!! I hope you stay safe and healthy during these crazy times!!

CONGRATULATIONS! What a special gift you have given your husband. There is nothing quite like using your long-loved GP name and watching that child grow. Warm well wishes from my family to yours.

:heart_eyes: You used [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f] as a middle for your daughter! Oh, I love that name. There’s a beautiful story called “the Mighty Heart of [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] St. [name_u]James[/name_u]” with a girl named [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f], nickname [name_u]Sunny[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband won’t go for it, so I may have to do the opposite—name a daughter [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] and nickname her [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f]. It works for me!