Last Baby, help mix and match my fave names please!

[name]Hi[/name] we are cttc our third child, if we have a girl the name will be
[name]Lucia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] (pronounced [name]Lu[/name]-sha ) or
[name]Maya[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] (pronounced [name]May[/name]-ah)
If its a boy, it will be our first boy and so I have so many names I love and want to mix and match to create first and middle combos. Please help namberries and pick your fave combo.

[name]Luca[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Theo[/name]
[name]Huxley[/name]
[name]Rocco[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Elijah[/name]
[name]Jagger[/name]

Thanks in advance
[name]Natasha[/name]

[name]Hi[/name] we are cttc our third child, if we have a girl the name will be
[name]Lucia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] (pronounced [name]Lu[/name]-sha ) or
[name]Maya[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] (pronounced [name]May[/name]-ah)
If its a boy, it will be our first boy and so I have so many names I love and want to mix and match to create first and middle combos. Please help namberries and pick your fave combo.

[name]Luca[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Theo[/name]
[name]Huxley[/name]
[name]Rocco[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Elijah[/name]
[name]Jagger[/name]

Thanks in advance
[name]Natasha[/name]

Of your girls names, my favorite is [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]. For boys, what do you think of these combos:

Of your girls names, my favorite is [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]. For boys, what do you think of these combos:

[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Elijah[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Huxley[/name]

[name]Theo[/name] [name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Theo[/name] [name]Elijah[/name]
[name]Theo[/name] [name]Jagger[/name]

[name]Milo[/name] [name]Elijah[/name]
[name]Milo[/name] [name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Milo[/name] [name]Huxley[/name]

[name]Luca[/name] [name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Luca[/name] [name]Huxley[/name]
[name]Luca[/name] [name]Jagger[/name]

I think that my favorite is [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Elijah[/name]. Good luck!

[name]Luca[/name] - a handsome, underused name, which is accessible and soft.
[name]Jasper[/name] - this is the name of my eldest DS; we have had nothing but compliments on it, and I love the fact that it is vintage yet accessible, and masculine yet soft. It seems to be getting more popular here in [name]England[/name], though.
[name]Leo[/name] - an accessible, handsome choice. It seems to be getting popular. [name]Leo[/name] could also be a nn for [name]Leopold[/name], [name]Leonard[/name], Leonide et cetera.
[name]Theo[/name] - a handsome name, but I feel like it should be the full [name]Theodore[/name] …
[name]Huxley[/name] - I’m not so fond of this one. There is nothing particularly wrong with it, I just find the sound a little off (also, beware the -ley ending currently being so popular for girls).
[name]Rocco[/name] - another handsome, hip choice.
[name]Milo[/name] - personally, I don’t like this as much as your other O ending names … I just don’t think that the sound is so attractive.
[name]Elijah[/name] - a nice Biblical namesake, of course, but not the most handsome name in itself. And Biblical names are so popular in [name]America[/name] (where I’m presuming you are) at the moment …
[name]Jagger[/name] - I think of aging rock stars … Also, the current popularity of surname names make me think it would be best to steer clear of this one.

My vote would be for [name]Luca[/name], [name]Jasper[/name], [name]Leo[/name] or [name]Rocco[/name].

[name]Luca[/name] [name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Leo[/name] [name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Rocco[/name] [name]Jasper[/name].

Good luck!