Last Baby, only Boy and so Confused on Names!

Hey Nameberries,
I have 2 daughters [name_u]Reese[/name_u] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] and [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_u]Page[/name_u] and we are expecting our third and only boy in [name_u]November[/name_u]. His middle name will definitely be [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] after my dad. My top choice is
[name_u]Kyle[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]

I do love the names [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] and [name_m]Levi[/name_m] but I’m concerned they’re too similar to my girls names?!?

Other names I also like are: [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] and [name_u]Dylan[/name_u]

Should I stick with [name_u]Kyle[/name_u]? Or do you like any other names that I’ve mentioned?
Thank you,
”[name_f]Queen[/name_f]

I really like [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]! It goes well with the sisters names. [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] and [name_u]Reese[/name_u] are a bit similar, but not too much in my opinion. [name_u]Kyle[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] also goes really well with their names, but [name_u]Kyle[/name_u] is personally not my cup of tea. It’s nothing wrong with the name [name_u]Kyle[/name_u], if that’s the name you love the most for your son, then that’s what you should pick :slight_smile:

I don’t think [name_u]Kyle[/name_u] fits. [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] and [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] work better, in my opinion.

[name_u]Kyle[/name_u] is a nice solid name and I think you should stick with what YOU love!

[name_u]Kyle[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] makes a great brother for your daughters imo but if you have doubts I would suggest [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] instead if you love alliteration

I think [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is so handsome. I’m not a fan of [name_u]Kyle[/name_u] at all. I also think [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] flows better with your girls

I think [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] sounds the best with [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]. I don’t like [name_u]Kyle[/name_u] - it sounds rough in my accent but I also think it makes [name_u]Reese[/name_u] seem too masculine in comparison. If [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] and [name_u]Reese[/name_u] too close - and most times it don’t matter one bit! - I would use [name_u]Tristan[/name_u]. :slight_smile:

I like [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] or [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] for you, but it’s your baby :slight_smile: If you love [name_u]Kyle[/name_u] you should use it. If your’e on the fence, [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] would be my top pick.