Last Minute Decisions (HELP)

Hey–

I’m due in two months (to the extent that due dates are accurate w/ twins). My wife and I had, with the help of Nameberry, narrowed things down to a pretty short short list:

[name_u]Paz[/name_u] [name_m]Efraim[/name_m]
[name_u]Micah[/name_u] [name_m]Ilan[/name_m]

[name_f]Marah[/name_f] [name_u]Calypso[/name_u]
[name_f]Camila[/name_f] [name_f]Aliz[/name_f]
[name_u]Calypso[/name_u] [name_f]Aliz[/name_f]
[name_f]Nomi[/name_f] [name_u]Calypso[/name_u]
[name_f]Raisa[/name_f] [name_f]Naomi[/name_f]
[name_u]Danya[/name_u] Margalit

And then… we came up with more. And maybe it’s the wild hormones, or the imminent due date, or the fact that I’m currently on bed rest with very little else to do, but I’d really love some reassurance. The names are:

[name_m]Boaz[/name_m]
[name_m]Samson[/name_m] (after my wife’s grandfather)

[name_f]Davita[/name_f]
[name_f]Margo[/name_f] (after my late mother)
[name_f]Sarai[/name_f]

[name_m]How[/name_m] can we work these into combos that fit with the rest of our list??? Can we?? Keep in mind that we don’t know the babies’ sex.

Thanks again for all the help!

Wow! You have some great names on your list.
[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Sarai[/name_f]! That’s on my list as well :slight_smile:
I like [name_m]Boaz[/name_m] & [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] if they’re boy & girl.

For a girl I like [name_f]Camila[/name_f] [name_f]Margo[/name_f] or [name_f]Margo[/name_f] [name_f]Aliz[/name_f]!
And for a boy [name_u]Micah[/name_u] [name_m]Samson[/name_m]!

My choices would be:
Two boys: [name_u]Micah[/name_u] [name_m]Ilan[/name_m] & [name_m]Samson[/name_m] [name_m]Boaz[/name_m]
Two girls: [name_f]Camila[/name_f] [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] & [name_f]Margo[/name_f] [name_f]Aliz[/name_f]
A boy and a girl: [name_m]Samson[/name_m] [name_u]Micah[/name_u] & [name_f]Camila[/name_f] [name_f]Sarai[/name_f]

I’ve only heard [name_u]Paz[/name_u] as a girl name (actually, I know about 10 girls/women called [name_u]Paz[/name_u]). [name_m]Efraim[/name_m] could be [name_m]Efraim[/name_m] [name_m]Boaz[/name_m].
From your girls’ names, my faves are [name_f]Camila[/name_f], [name_f]Sarai[/name_f], [name_f]Margo[/name_f] and [name_f]Aliz[/name_f]. [name_f]Mara[/name_f] [name_u]Calypso[/name_u] is cute too.

I’d go with:

[name_m]Boaz[/name_m] [name_m]Efraim[/name_m]
[name_u]Micah[/name_u] [name_m]Samson[/name_m]

[name_m]Boaz[/name_m] [name_m]Efraim[/name_m]
[name_f]Margo[/name_f] [name_f]Naomi[/name_f]

[name_f]Margo[/name_f] [name_f]Naomi[/name_f]
[name_f]Camila[/name_f] [name_f]Aliz[/name_f]

Good luck with your decision!

I really like [name_u]Micah[/name_u] [name_m]Samson[/name_m]! More than [name_u]Micah[/name_u] [name_m]Ilan[/name_m], actually. It sounds very strong.

My favourite combo on your girls’ list is [name_f]Nomi[/name_f] [name_u]Calypso[/name_u]. I also really like [name_f]Margo[/name_f] from the new names you’re considering.

I’d go with:

B/B: [name_u]Micah[/name_u] [name_m]Samson[/name_m] and [name_u]Paz[/name_u] [name_m]Efraim[/name_m]

B/G: [name_u]Micah[/name_u] [name_m]Samson[/name_m] and [name_f]Nomi[/name_f] [name_u]Calypso[/name_u]

G/G: [name_f]Nomi[/name_f] [name_u]Calypso[/name_u] and [name_f]Margo[/name_f] [name_f]Aliz[/name_f]