Last minute opinions!

Which twin set do you prefer?
[name]Perla[/name] [name]Dasia[/name] and [name]Giada[/name] Doroth”e or
[name]Dasia[/name] [name]Perla[/name] and [name]Giada[/name] Doroth”e

Siblings are [name]Odette[/name], [name]Liliane[/name], [name]Maxence[/name] and [name]Evenie[/name].
[name]Odette[/name], [name]Liliane[/name], [name]Maxence[/name], [name]Evenie[/name], [name]Perla[/name] and [name]Giada[/name]
([name]Dottie[/name], [name]Lilou[/name], [name]Max[/name], [name]Evie[/name], [name]Pearl[/name] and [name]Gia[/name])
[name]Odette[/name], [name]Liliane[/name], [name]Maxence[/name], [name]Evenie[/name], [name]Dasia[/name] and [name]Giada[/name]
([name]Dottie[/name], [name]Lilou[/name], [name]Max[/name], [name]Evie[/name], [name]Daisy[/name] and [name]Gia[/name])

Also, how would you pronounce the names [name]Dasia[/name] and [name]Giada[/name]?

Thankyou so much for all your help so far!!!

[name]Perla[/name] & [name]Giada[/name]

[name]Dasia[/name]: [name]DAW[/name]-zee-uh
[name]Giada[/name]: [name]Gee[/name]-AW-duh

Your children have really lovely names.

My vote goes to [name]Dasia[/name] and [name]Giada[/name] - I think putting [name]Perla[/name] in the middle makes the gem theme less obvious and ‘matchy’. You’ve no doubt already considered this, but my vote would be for [name]Pearl[/name] rather than [name]Perla[/name] in the middle, as I think it sounds just that little bit nicer without the repeated -a endings.

I would say (I’m British, in case it makes a difference) :
[name]Dasia[/name] - [name]DAY[/name]-zee-a
[name]Giada[/name] - jee-[name]AH[/name]-da.

Good luck! [name]Auburn[/name]

[name]Perla[/name] and [name]Giada[/name]

I’d say [name]Dasia[/name] as [name]DAY[/name]-zee-uh and [name]Giada[/name] as jee-[name]AH[/name]-duh I’d think most learned [name]Giada[/name] from foodnetwork.

I have considered [name]Pearl[/name], and I do agree that it has a better flow. I just wanted to use [name]Perla[/name] to keep the Italian theme.
I pronounce [name]Giada[/name] jee- ah- da as well, but I am aware that the propper Italian pronounciation is jah-dah. I’m not sure if I should be using that instead. Either way nickname would be [name]Gia[/name].
Any more opinions??

I vote for [name]Dasia[/name] and [name]Giada[/name]! pretty combo for twins. Good luck on the upcoming delivery!

oh-- and pronunciations. I’m really interested in how [name]Dasia[/name] seems to be getting different pron. from everyone. [name]How[/name] do YOU pronounce it?
I definiately see the [name]Daisy[/name] nn from [name]Dasia[/name], but for some reason, I am pronouncing [name]Dasia[/name] as “dah-see-uh” – not as '[name]Day[/name]-zee-uh"

I pronounce [name]Giada[/name] as “jee-ah-duh” – like the woman on the Food network!

I would say DAH-see-uh and JYAH-da (2 syllables, but the first is a blend of the i and a) and I like [name]Dasia[/name] and [name]Giada[/name] together very much. I think they’re a stunning pair.