Last Minute Poll! Baby Norah coming tomorrow!

See the results of this poll: What middle name combo work the best?

Respondents: 38 (This poll is closed)

• Norah Jane Olivia: 11 (29%)
  • Norah Olivia Jane: 16 (42%)
  • Norah Jane Annabel: 5 (13%)
  • Norah Jane Abigail: 6 (16%)

[name]Norah[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is so perfect…recently fell in love with [name]Nora[/name]/h because a girl in my daughter’s new playgroup is [name]Nora[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]. Can’t use it, though, because my daughter’s name is [name]Laura[/name].

[name]Hi[/name] there,

I voted for [name]Norah[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] because I think the 2-3-1 syllable pattern flows better, but I’m not sure how well a name starting with a vowel really goes after [name]Norah[/name]. I also love the name [name]Annabel[/name] so it was a toss up between [name]Norah[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Norah[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Annabel[/name], but the flow just seemed off. I do love all the name choices individually though! Would you take new suggestions for middles?

I like:

[name]Norah[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Norah[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Norah[/name] [name]Francesca[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Norah[/name] [name]Georgina[/name] [name]Jane[/name] (then both girls have a G name as their first middle :slight_smile: But [name]Georgina[/name] [name]Jane[/name] may be a bit much!)
[name]Norah[/name] [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Norah[/name] [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Norah[/name] [name]Leonie[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Norah[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Norah[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Norah[/name] [name]Sylvia[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Norah[/name] [name]Viola[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Norah[/name] [name]Mirabel[/name] [name]Jane[/name] (maybe instead of [name]Annabel[/name]? Can also be spelt [name]Mirabelle[/name] if it’s more your style?)
[name]Norah[/name] [name]Gabrielle[/name] [name]Jane[/name] (again a G name like [name]Grace[/name] but [name]Gabrielle[/name] [name]Jane[/name] sounds better than [name]Georgina[/name] [name]Jane[/name])
[name]Norah[/name] [name]Gwendolen[/name] [name]Jane[/name] (see above!)
[name]Norah[/name] [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Norah[/name] [name]Callista[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Norah[/name] [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Jane[/name]

I starred my favs! Let me know if you like any :slight_smile: I love the choices you have as individual names I just think the combo flows better if the first middle is a 3 syllable name not beginning with a vowel. That’s just me though, you may disagree!

Oh and I love [name]Norah[/name] and [name]Jane[/name] very much, I wouldn’t change [name]Jane[/name] if I was you :slight_smile:

Good luck for tomorrow!

Oops would you look at that! I forgot to star my favs after saying I had and now the edit post option has gone! Lol.

So my favs are, [name]Norah[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Jane[/name], [name]Norah[/name] [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Jane[/name], [name]Norah[/name] [name]Mirabel[/name] [name]Jane[/name], [name]Norah[/name] [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Jane[/name], [name]Norah[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Norah[/name] [name]Gabrielle[/name] [name]Jane[/name]!

[name]Norah[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] is my favorite! You might also like:

[name]Norah[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] [name]Naomi[/name] [name]Gavin[/name]
[name]Norah[/name] [name]Tess[/name] [name]Natalie[/name] [name]Gavin[/name]
[name]Norah[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Nicola[/name] [name]Gavin[/name]
[name]Norah[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] [name]Gavin[/name]

[name]Norah[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Gavin[/name]
[name]Norah[/name] [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Gavin[/name]
[name]Norah[/name] [name]Gwendolen[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Gavin[/name]

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

My favorite is [name]Norah[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Abigail[/name]. Beautiful! Good luck and congrats!

I would personally shy away from using [name]Norah[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Jane[/name], since i find it tricky to say [name]Norah[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]. Maybe its the stand out “Oh” in each name, and the fact that you’re going straight from an “ah” sound to an “oh” sound which is not ideal. [name]Norah[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] ends up sounding like [name]Nor[/name] [name]Alivia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] when said…at least when i say it!!!
However, i adore [name]Norah[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Abigail[/name]. It is so sweet!
My only other suggestion for you would be maybe to pick a second middle name that starts with an N, as your daughter [name]Madeline[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Marie[/name] has her name starting and ending in an M, it might be fun to do the same think for her sister!
[name]How[/name] about:
[name]Norah[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]
[name]Norah[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Natalia[/name]
[name]Norah[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Naomi[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] this helps!

Thanks for all the posts and thoughts!

I totally agree on the [name]Norah[/name] to [name]Olivia[/name] transition…I love how it sounds all together, but if you dont say it slowly the vowel sounds tend to flow into each other.

I would love to do the double initials like we did with DD#1 (so NGNG this time) but I am really partial to using [name]Jane[/name] as one of the middles (for my great aunt) and I just dont love any other G names unfortunately. I do like [name]Norah[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] - I need to run this by DH since he has vetoed so many of the other middles I like!!

Like the suggestion of [name]Norah[/name] [name]Gabrielle[/name] [name]Jane[/name] too - but does this seem too long? I know it’s not actually longer than some of the others but it just seems like a lot of name?

Thanks so much for the help! Down to the wire now!! :slight_smile:

Not part of the original poll, but any opinions on:

[name]Norah[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] ?

I guess I’m stuck on using an “a” name as the 2nd middle!!

:slight_smile:

[name]Norah[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] is stunning! :smiley: