Last Name Ideas For Vincent?

I’m naming my character [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]. He’s [name_m]Black[/name_m], a vampire, sexy and sophisticated but has an edge. His usual attire is black combat boots, black slim fit jeans, and a white shirt, tucked in. If it’s cold he’ll throw on a black trench coat or leather jacket. He’s a rich caramel color. has stubble and keeps his hair in locs. He has tattoos. A lot of them. He wears two small silver hoop ear rings in his right ear and a dangly cross ear ring in his left. He’s pretty short, he stands somewhere around 5’4 but carries himself like he’s much larger. He has a slightly intimidating aura despite his small stature. He’s a poet and writer, and has a love for film, music and vintage things such as record players. He’s a mix of sleek and rugged.

Are there any last names that come to mind with this image? Middle name ideas are welcome too. I want it to sound sophisticated and dark but like an actual last name, not “Bloodrose” or something like that. Also something that will age well as we follow him for years not just in his youth. Throw ideas at me!

Vincent [name_f]Lamia[/name_f] - [name_f]Lamia[/name_f] is vampire or ‘undead’ in Latin
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m] Caedis - Caedis is Latin for blood
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m] Rouge - ‘red’ in [name_u]French[/name_u]

these are really bad sorry :joy:

Vincent [name_m]Romano[/name_m]
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_u]Monroe[/name_u]
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_m]Booker[/name_m]
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_u]Remington[/name_u]

Gunther
[name_u]Montgomery[/name_u]
[name_u]Poe[/name_u]
[name_m]Luther[/name_m]
[name_m]Harris[/name_m]
[name_u]Maverick[/name_u]
[name_u]Sterling[/name_u]
[name_u]Anderson[/name_u]

1 Like

seconding @breezebri 's [name_u]Sterling[/name_u]- It’s sorta a cool contradiction because there’s that whole thing of silver being the vampire’s weakness!

1 Like