Last names

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]!

I need last names for the following names:
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] Persephone & [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] Elise (twins)
[name_f]Cate[/name_f] (idk abt a middle name for her, but her full name is Catherine and she has a sister named Casiddy)
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] Sophie
[name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] (not sure if Skye should be her mn and she just goes by Lena Skye or if Lena Skye should be her fn?)
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f] Evangeline/Eve/Elizabeth/Erica

([name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] and [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] are stepsisters and are the same age. I was wondering if I should give them hyphenated last names or not. What do y’all think?)

I don’t want the names to clash. I thought of Hazel Elise Easting but the ‘e’ sounds just clashed.

TIA!

Do you already have middle names? And do you have any syllable prefrences?

I just added some info :slight_smile:

Ok so!

For [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] I like the sound of [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_m]Sanders[/name_m] and [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_m]Bennet[/name_m](t)

Sanders could also be used for [name_f]Stella[/name_f] & [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], but the S sounds might clash, I also feel like [name_u]Adler[/name_u] could fit well

For [name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] & [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]/Elizabeth/Erica I like Castillo, Myers, [name_m]Hampton[/name_m] and [name_m]Hammond[/name_m](s)

But for [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] I like 1 syllable names ([name_m]Rowe[/name_m], [name_u]Reese[/name_u], [name_m]Luis[/name_m]/Luiz, etc)

For [name_f]Cate[/name_f], maybe either something short like for [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] or something long and regal ([name_u]Channing[/name_u], Clemonte (Too much C’s? XD), Alderidge(?), [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m], [name_m]Harrison[/name_m], [name_m]Harrington[/name_m], etc)

1 Like

I really like [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_u]Bennett[/name_u], [name_f]Stella[/name_f] and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_u]Adler[/name_u], and [name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_m]Hampton[/name_m]! Not a big fan of the others, but thanks!

1 Like