Last person to post here wins... Part 2 🐺

I mean, I’m done school, but if I was still, I would NOT be excited

Certain subjects, yes. Others, never. [name_m]Math[/name_m] is a nightmare!

1 Like

OMG YES MATH SUCKS

finally someone who GETS IT!!!

1 Like

Lol!

I love maths…

I’m gonna be a senior in hs, and I’m still doing geometry that I was supposed to have finished by the end of my sophomore year…

oof (also I like that pfp)

1 Like

HOW DOES IT FEEL.

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO LIVE MY DREAM?

no I’m serious I wish I were good at math but no :frowning:

2 Likes

yeah i’m not a math person either (my mom keeps saying that i’ll get it if i try but like… no dudes i legit just cannot math math)

2 Likes

I love maths also! Especially algebra!!!

What I hate is [name_f]English[/name_f].
Xx

It’s amazing lol

Makes school easier

Algebra is probaboy my favourite type of maths!
I like [name_f]English[/name_f] though. I dislike what we’re doing in class and I never talk to anyone due to my aforementioned shyness but it’s easy, so that’s good

1 Like

I think my favorite class last year was Spanish, since I’m pretty good at it and I had an amazing teacher and classmates. Also, has anyone read Wings of [name_u]Fire[/name_u]?

1 Like

YES WINGS OF FIRE YES YES YES!!!

(I’ve read this. [name_m]Can[/name_m] you tell?)

I can tell! I’m currently reading The Hive [name_f]Queen[/name_f], and I’ve read all of the others. Btw, is it just me, or should [name_u]Winter[/name_u] have gotten the plague? Like, the end result would have been the same, and it could have deepened [name_u]Winter[/name_u] and Qibli’s friendship, and also more mortal peril, which I rather enjoy reading about (lol)

1 Like

:hugs:

I could never get in to Wings if [name_u]Fire[/name_u]. By the time I heard about it, it seemed a bit young for me.

[name_m]Ah[/name_m] yeah, that was sort of my opinion as well, but I really like the second series (with [name_f]Moon[/name_f], [name_u]Winter[/name_u], [name_m]Turtle[/name_m], Qibli, and Kinkajou, and also Peril), definitely more than I liked the first, although the first was still decently good imo.

1 Like

Yeah. Maybe I’ll give it a try anyway

1 Like

woah, the last time i’ve posted in this thread was like…2 weeks ago?

how’s everyone days going ??

1 Like