Last poll: What would you name Griffin and Willow's little sister?

Thanks for all your wonderful input so far, berries! I’m 38 weeks pregnant, and baby girl will be here any day now. I posted this over on the Girl Names thread but wanted to get input here as well.

What’s your vote for [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] [name_m]Turner[/name_m] and [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f]'s sister’s name? We’d love a name that pairs well with theirs. Our last name is Scottish if that’s of any help. Thank you for your help!

• Pippa Agnes Elrick
  • Pippa Althea Elrick
  • Pippa Aveline Elrick
  • Pippa Ingrid Elrick
0 voters

[name_f]Pippa[/name_f] [name_f]Aveline[/name_f] is gorgeous!!! [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] is a close second!

1 Like

[name_f]Pippa[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] is stunning! It feels very balanced and cohesive - I love the “nicknamey” first name with the strong, established middle.

This post is seconded. Nothing else balances Pippa’s playfulness with timelessness more than these two.

1 Like

[name_f]Pippa[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] gets my vote! I find [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] runs into the A starting middles a bit too much, but [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] is great! Unexpected and balanced.

I love both [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] [name_f]Aveline[/name_f] & [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] [name_f]Althea[/name_f]