Last Time I Promise!

I promise this is the last time, I’m going to find the little names this time. Due in 10 weeks, and getting worried that my names aren’t there for me to get used to yet… These are the names we like, we’ve taken out names we love that you’ve warned us against ([name]Alcyone[/name] & [name]Atalanta[/name]! only [name]Circe[/name] remains). I figured out one of my problems with some of the names is that I don’t get a clear imagine of who would wear the name (what type of person), so (taking a leaf out of sessha’s book) I was wondering if you could help me out. Obviously there are a lot of names, so I don’t expect you to comment on all of them. I’ve starred the ones I have an imagery of, so you don’t need to do those. Unless you really want to…

MADE A TOP 5 (page seven at the top)

[name]Amoret[/name]
[name]Arcadia[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Berenice[/name]*
[name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Ceridwen[/name]*
[name]Circe[/name]*
[name]Constance[/name]*
[name]Eulalia[/name]
Eupheme or [name]Euphemia[/name]
[name]Fiammetta[/name]
[name]Genoveva[/name]
Gwenllian
Hemera
Hespera
Illyria*
Lysandra
[name]Melisande[/name]
Millaray
[name]Morgana[/name]*
Niniane
[name]Oriana[/name]
[name]Oriel[/name]*
[name]Rosamund[/name]
Roshana
[name]Solenne[/name]
[name]Soraya[/name]*
[name]Thalia[/name]*
Villanelle*
[name]Yvaine[/name]
[name]Zenobia[/name]

Thank you so much (if you’re still there)!

[name]Amoret[/name] - I like this, it reminds me of amoretto, so I always think of a girl with hair the color of coffee…and coffee for some reason brings my mind around to studious and quite.

[name]Arcadia[/name] - the kay sound in this makes me think of a lively, outspoken girl, maybe a blond?

[name]Beatrice[/name] - someone serious and classy.

[name]Celeste[/name] - I always think of a beautiful blond girl with pale skin and a soft voice.

[name]Eulalia[/name] - a pretty girl wit musical talent

Eupheme or [name]Euphemia[/name] - another studious name to me, quite, reserved and for some reason, dark haired.

[name]Fiammetta[/name] - an outspoken, lively girl, maybe a red head? (probably due to the meaning), but it would work well on someone without red hair just as well.

[name]Genoveva[/name] - someone exotic and beautiful, quiet and friendly.

Gwenllian - another pale-skinned beauty.

Hemera - I have a hard time picturing someone with this name for some odd reason. It’s not unpleasant, but I’m struggling with it.

Hespera - a fun and friendly girl.

Lysandra - another musical name to me.

[name]Melisande[/name] - bad associations here due to a novel I love, so I can’t give you a good perspective on this.

Millaray - can’t get a picture of anyone here, either.

Niniane - someone beautiful and ethereal looking, pale, soft spoken and intelligent.

[name]Oriana[/name] - another outgoing name.

[name]Rosamund[/name] - this sounds serious to me, someone who is a hard worker and very driven but stylish and sweet.

Roshana - I have no idea why, but this feels weirdly ghetto to me! I know it’s absolutely not, but this is what keeps coming to mind. >_<
Solenne - blond, earthy, an outdoorsy-type

Yvaine - another studious, hardworker.

Zenobia - a quirky girl who is intelligent but fun

There is a Celeste on the soap opera my grandma watches. (Days of Our Lives) She’s Creole and I think her plot line is that she’s psychic. So that’s who I think of when I hear that name. Beautiful, mysterious and exotic. The actress was Tanya Boyd when I watched the show with my grandma if you want to Google her.

[name]Amoret[/name] – Dark hair and big, dark eyes. A pretty girl who has secrets, and is hardworking and clever. Reminds me of a starry night sky, and the type of girl who sits and watches it for hours.

[name]Arcadia[/name] – Outdoorsy, strong, and brave. The kind of girl who would spend her life doing gutsy outdoor sports like archery.

[name]Beatrice[/name] – Thick-framed glasses and a quiet sense of humour. A very studious girl with excellent potential.

[name]Celeste[/name] – Very soft-spoken and polite, a dreamer with pale hair and thoughtful eyes, who silently takes in the world around her. Very observant and careful.

[name]Eulalia[/name] – Outgoing, bold, and eccentric. She’s very feminine but a bit offbeat, and isn’t afraid of anything. She enjoys dressing up and having a good time.

Eupheme/[name]Euphemia[/name]: [name]Both[/name] sound very hardworking and quirky. I prefer [name]Euphemia[/name], it adds a bit of lightness to the hard work and quirkiness.

[name]Fiammetta[/name]: A beautiful, creative girl. I see someone called [name]Fiammetta[/name] baking a lot of cookies and stitching items of clothing and being incredibly artistic.

[name]Genoveva[/name]: A clever girl with lots of friends who’s grounded but also willing to take risks. I see her with caramel-colored hair and green eyes.

Gwenllian: Simple, conscientious, and with a big heart. She seems like the type who prefers a grounded life to one of adventure and risks.

Hemera: A sparkling, shiny name I could see on a pretty girl who enjoys dreaming and playing pretend.

Hespera: A girl who can spend her whole life outdoors at dusk. She reminds me of sunsets and forests and she seems like the type to go exploring as the sun sets in woods full of little creatures.

Lysandra: A murky girl who nobody really knows.

[name]Melisande[/name]: Outgoing, gorgeous, and exotic. Enjoys travelling and has sweet blue eyes.

Millaray: For some reason all I see is a stingray…

Niniane: Somehow, feels a bit whiny. Sorry. :frowning:

[name]Oriana[/name]: Risk-taker, outgoing, and bright. Has lots and lots of friends and loves to talk. Has long, dark curls.

[name]Rosamund[/name]: Enjoys the woods, has long light brown hair, very pretty and enjoys a bit of vagueness in her life. Loves mysteries.

Roshana: Beautiful and bright. A source of light; an ideal daughter who cares for her family.

[name]Solenne[/name]: [name]Sunny[/name] and graceful. A dancer type of girl with golden hair.

[name]Yvaine[/name]: Sounds like she’s “in vain.”

[name]Zenobia[/name]: Earthy and exotic, very bright and eccentric and pretty.

All of these names sound like very intelligent, powerful girls, and all are very pretty names which would sound fabulous. :slight_smile: Good luck!

[name]Amoret[/name]-A girl with dark hair and glasses. She loves books and coffee.
[name]Arcadia[/name]-A girl who loves to be outside. Someone who loves hiking, loves animals, and is very outgoing.
[name]Beatrice[/name]-A very serious girl who gets straight As and has a hard time having fun.
[name]Celeste[/name]-Loves the sun, animals, and learning.
[name]Eulalia[/name]-A girl who likes the beach. She is liked by everyone and has a ton of friends.
[name]Fiammetta[/name]-A fiery girl who is blonde or red headed. She has a hard time staying out of trouble.
[name]Genoveva[/name]-Exoctic lady
Gwenllian-A peaceful girl who would rather read, cook, or bake than go to a huge party. She prefers to invite friends over to eat her homemade meals and sip on wine.
Hemera-Struggling with this one. I see hem and I think hemorrhoids.
Hespera-
Lysandra-Loves music and is an excellent singer.
[name]Melisande[/name]-Is peaceful, independent, and very witty. Is known for her intelligence and tries not to sound like a know-it-all.
Millaray-Military?
Niniane-don’t know the pronunciation so this one is hard for me
[name]Oriana[/name]-A golden beauty who likes science fiction and fantasy. She studies Ancient [name]History[/name].
[name]Rosamund[/name]-Sweet girl who is hip and keeps up with fashion.
Roshana-I picture a girl on a street corner.
[name]Solenne[/name]-A bright girl who wants everyone to be happy so she does small little things each day to bring a smile to the faces around her.
[name]Yvaine[/name]-A girl who always has a book in her hand. She is working on her first novel so she is traveling from city to city to find inspiration.
[name]Zenobia[/name]-Exoctic and fun.

Some of your very unique names I’ve never heard of. I envy you for your insight to such unique quality for your little one. Please keep in mind though…peer pressure, because it is out there and getting worse every year. You want your little one to fit in, no matter how unique they are.

[name]Amoret[/name] - Pretty…reminds me of [name]LOVE[/name] in french
[name]Arcadia[/name] - No…reminds me of a video game place
[name]Beatrice[/name] - Not a good image to me…very Old Ladyish but it could have a cute nn.
[name]Berenice[/name]*
[name]Celeste[/name] - I like this one. Image of a bright and shiney face with a twinkle in her eye!
[name]Ceridwen[/name]*
[name]Circe[/name]*
[name]Constance[/name]*
[name]Eulalia[/name] - It reminds me of a musical instrument. Could have some teasing qualities.
Eupheme or [name]Euphemia[/name] - No, just no…
[name]Fiammetta[/name] - I like this one simply because it sounds so feminine. [name]Fia[/name] is a pretty nn too.
[name]Genoveva[/name] - No
Gwenllian - I like [name]Gwen[/name].
Hemera - No - good hemeroid tease
Hespera - Not great - Reminds me of a heavy person for some reason.
Illyria*
Lysandra - I like this one. It sounds like a prettier and more updated version of [name]Sandra[/name]/[name]Sandy[/name]
[name]Melisande[/name] - I think [name]Millicent[/name] is much prettier :slight_smile:
Millaray - Nice, it sounds nice…
[name]Morgana[/name]*
Niniane - I really love this! I adore the sound of it. I love the nn Nini (nee-nee) too!
[name]Oriana[/name] - Very nice! Could get Oreo for a nn though
[name]Oriel[/name]*
[name]Rosamund[/name] - [name]Love[/name] this name too! [name]Rosie[/name] for a nn is precious with the young set! Very cute!
Roshana - No
[name]Solenne[/name] - This one is also pretty. It reminds me of a person with long dark hair, dark eyes and a beautiful voice!
[name]Soraya[/name]*
[name]Thalia[/name]*
Villanelle*
[name]Yvaine[/name] - This name reminds me of someone who is a material girl when I first hear it.
[name]Zenobia[/name] - This sounds very celestial. I like it, but not sure why??

[name]Just[/name] my opinion…from a teenberry.

flick: mmm, amaretto! Never thought of that link before… Thank you!

jessica: if I remember correctly that [name]Celeste[/name] is quite crazy! Now she’s all I see… (guilty pleasure for me and my girlfriends when we came home from boarding school for the weekend… watching DoOL!)

germygermy: OOh, I love your descriptions of [name]Amoret[/name], [name]Arcadia[/name], [name]Eulalia[/name], [name]Fiammetta[/name] & Hespera!

danni: [name]Melisande[/name], [name]Oriana[/name], [name]Yvaine[/name] and Gwenllian sound amazing!

frankie: Thanks for your comments and advice. There are so many weird names around now though, my boyfriend and I checked out a nursery the other day and half the names were very special, I think our little one will fit in.

I’m not great with imagery, but I’ll tell you what first comes to mind when trying to imagine a bearer of the names:

[name]Amoret[/name] - Glamourous but it does bring up Amoretto for me too.
[name]Arcadia[/name] - Like somebody else says, it reminds me of some video arcade and shopping arcade names - but focusing solely on the imagery, I imagine again a glamourous person, quite “Heirs and Graces”.
[name]Beatrice[/name] - Makes me think of [name]Princess[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name], so makes me think of somebody very regal if a little horsey. Beautiful name though!
[name]Berenice[/name]*
[name]Celeste[/name] - [name]Whimsy[/name], starry nights, dreamer.
[name]Ceridwen[/name]*
[name]Circe[/name]*
[name]Constance[/name]*
[name]Eulalia[/name] - It makes me think of a spoiled child, a negative child character in a story - a snooty older cousin or something. I have no idea why!
Eupheme or [name]Euphemia[/name] - Same as above.
[name]Fiammetta[/name] - Makes me think of Vienetta - again, no idea why but its the first thing that pops into my silly head!
[name]Genoveva[/name] - Beauty, [name]Grace[/name], Elegance
Gwenllian - Bookish, interesting, quirky, unique
Hemera - Elegance, nature, wind through the trees
Hespera - Again nature, breathiness, pixie like
Illyria*
Lysandra - Conjures up a serpentine image for me, an unpleasantness :confused: Annoying as I like the sound of the name
[name]Melisande[/name] - Whimsical, airy, natural beauty, graceful
Millaray - Southern belle - no idea why, it just immediately makes me think of someone with a real southern twang!
[name]Morgana[/name]*
Niniane - [name]Pixie[/name] like, but I can’t get past the Nini teasing potential
[name]Oriana[/name] - Graceful goddess, powerful
[name]Oriel[/name]*
[name]Rosamund[/name] - Beauty, spirited, stubborn, intelligent
Roshana - Confident and bold personality
[name]Solenne[/name] - [name]Bright[/name] and happy, feminine, elegant, life of the party
[name]Soraya[/name]*
[name]Thalia[/name]*
Villanelle*
[name]Yvaine[/name] - An older person, conjures up vanity
[name]Zenobia[/name] - Reminds me of xenophobia too much :confused: Makes me think of someone a little harsh

My Favourites:

[name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Circe[/name]
Hespera
Illyria
[name]Melisande[/name]
[name]Rosamund[/name]
[name]Solenne[/name]
[name]Soraya[/name]

My Nos:

[name]Eulalia[/name]
[name]Zenobia[/name]
Eupheme/[name]Euphemia[/name]
Millaray
Niniane
Fiametta

I would totally go with [name]Beatrice[/name]-- but spelled [name]Beatrix[/name]. :slight_smile:

[name]Hayley[/name], thank you! I forgot about [name]Princess[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]. She’s not that cute… I love how you described [name]Melisande[/name], [name]Rosamund[/name], Hespera, [name]Celeste[/name], [name]Soraya[/name] and [name]Solenne[/name]. [name]Arcadia[/name] does sound like arcade… hmmm… [name]Do[/name] you think Niniane could be an issue? I’ve never really heard anyone use the word ninny, at least not people under 65.

madi: I prefer [name]Beatrice[/name] b/c of [name]Beatrice[/name] Portinari, [name]Dante[/name]'s muse.

Yeah, she’s not - but its not a HORRIBLE association either, I don’t think she makes it unusable. She’s just what comes to mind immediately - the name could do with a sweet little girl to take it away from her, and if you used it everybody who knows you would then associate it with YOUR [name]Beatrice[/name] and not her :smiley: [name]Bea[/name] is such a sweet nn too.

I think [name]Melisande[/name] and [name]Solenne[/name] are my favourites (Is [name]Delphine[/name] out? I adore that, I know a [name]Delphine[/name] and she suits it so much - she’s a real beauty) - [name]Celeste[/name] is a close third ([name]Do[/name] you remember the 80s cartoon Moondreamers? That’s what [name]Celeste[/name] reminds me of :D)

I’m not sure with Niniane - its what comes to mind for me, but I’m sure it would be less obvious to children as the word is certainly dying out - but would school parents comment on it if their children mentioned their friend Niniane and bring the teasing potential about that way? I’m just not sure. :confused:

Also, its hard these days to find a name that has NO teasing potential - and at the end of the day, kids pick on anything - if not her name, they’ll always find something to tease so should we overly concern ourselves with teasing potential in names?! I just don’t know

[name]Amoret[/name]- An adventurous girl with a love for romance novels and the stark beauty of the winter night. I can see her learning french and teaching it to anyone she can. A girl filled with whimsy, but still wise like a woman that had seen a thousand lives.

[name]Arcadia[/name]- A rebellious girl with honey golden hair. I imagine a girl lost in her own little world. She has a slight temper. There is nothing she enjoys more than wielding a sword in fencing class.

[name]Beatrice[/name]- Quiet and studious with straight dark brown hair. She has an air of mystery.

[name]Celeste[/name]- A queen.

[name]Ceridwen[/name]*- I imagine [name]Ireland[/name]. A girl with freckles and a shimmering laugh. Storytelling flows from her lips as easily as a river. She is kind and reckless, though not in a bad way.

Hespera- Theatric. I imagine an actress.
Niniane- Ninny? That’s what I thought of.
Illyria*- Can only imagine violet eyes and white hair (game of thrones? :wink: ) And islands full of crystal blue water and open fields. [name]Magic[/name] seems to shimmer around the name and I feel like the girl would be very whimsical.

[name]Morgana[/name]*- Sounds kind of mean to me, sorry.

[name]Oriel[/name]*- Sounds rebellious, like a girl who would dye her hair blue for the heck of it. [name]Ocean[/name] and crashing waves are her thing. Athletic.

[name]Soraya[/name]*- Exotic and strange. I see tanned skin and the bright colors of tropical birds. She is quick to temper but has a huge heart.

[name]Thalia[/name]- Beautiful with a melodic voice that can sing the softest of songs. She loves to weave flowers into her hair, and to explore the beauty that is nature.
Villanelle
- Delicate. Almost frail. Sounds like villain though.

[name]Zenobia[/name]- Strong, dark. [name]Black[/name] hair, eyes the color of ebony. Fearsome.

These were the ones that just had something to say :slight_smile:

Hayls, problem with [name]Delphine[/name] is a) I sort of know someone with the name, she’s lovely and everything but it feels like stealing and b) I hate dolphins, they creep me out. What do you (or anyone else) think of Nimue instead? I’m slightly worried about pronunciation with that one… Kids will tease about anything if they want to, and frankly I’d rather my kid being teased for a name, than the nose or other physical things.

Alliecat: You angel. [name]Daenerys[/name] is my favourite Song of Ice and [name]Fire[/name] character, that comparison made Illyria even better! And you made me love [name]Amoret[/name], [name]Arcadia[/name] and [name]Thalia[/name] more too. Thank you!!!

Oooh, I love your posts, [name]Lori[/name]! These are gorgeous! I love Hespera [name]Constance[/name], [name]Fiammetta[/name] [name]Berenice[/name] and [name]Amoret[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]!

Quick question: Is it creepy to use [name]Constance[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] for siblings, seeing as they would be named after the characters in Lady Chatterley’s Lover?

Ahh I see! I can see why its eliminated then hehe!
I think I prefer Nimue to Niniane - I’m assuming Nimue’s pronunciation is [name]Nim[/name]-you?
I agree re: the teasing thing - have you tried the Trying Out The Name thing at Starbucks etc with Niniane to gauge the reaction? (I can’t remember which [name]Berry[/name] suggested this, it could have even been you! But I have been doing it like crazy and its interesting!)

By the way, I just had to say, I absolutely love your style. And I’m excited that one of these names is hopefully going to be used on your child!! (Illyria and [name]Amoret[/name] are my favorites!)

Wonderbabe: Nimue is [name]NIM[/name]-oo-ee. I’ve been thinking of the Starbucks thing, it’s just I’m a coffee snob and can’t go to that place… I might get a cup of tea or something instead I guess. But there’s only eastern europeans and spanish people working there anyways, or so it seems whenever I’m there.

[name]Allie[/name]: Thank you!

[name]Amoret[/name]- Resourceful and steadfast; incredibly likeable.

[name]Arcadia[/name]- Energetic, optimistic almost to the point of annoyingness.

[name]Beatrice[/name]- Fun and sarcastic, fearless.

[name]Celeste[/name]- Sounds very My Little Pony. I guess I picture a [name]Celeste[/name] as small and quiet.

[name]Eulalia[/name]- Southern and gregarious.

Eupheme or [name]Euphemia[/name]- Same as [name]Eulalia[/name].

[name]Fiammetta[/name]- Love this one. Sounds like a [name]Shakespeare[/name] character or just a spunky girl in 1490s Italy.

[name]Genoveva[/name]- Eh. Not a fan. Conjures up images of someone exotic-looking but boring and authoritarian.

Gwenllian- Smart; shy but determined.

Hemera- Bossy and overbearing.

Hespera- Same as Hemera, but more insecure.

Lysandra- Kind, fun, and popular.

[name]Melisande[/name]- A loner; a bit of a doormat who doesn’t stand up for herself.

Millaray- Sounds more like the name of a town than a person, but has a nice sound.

Niniane- Sly and mysterious. Very charismatic.

[name]Oriana[/name]- A spontaneous tomboy with good taste in everything.

[name]Rosamund[/name]- Outspoken and fearless; really understands people.

Roshana- Can’t quite get a grasp on this one. It’s just ok.

[name]Solenne[/name]- Sounds like the name of a unicorn.

[name]Yvaine[/name]- Makes me think of the character in Stardust, so…[name]Claire[/name] Danes.

[name]Zenobia[/name]- A slightly crazy old lady.

I like [name]Fiammetta[/name], [name]Amoret[/name], [name]Thalia[/name], [name]Beatrice[/name] and [name]Rosamund[/name] the best! And I agree with the above comment; your style is lovely.

[name]Ah[/name] right! Then yes, pronunciation may be a problem hehe. I think I like Niniane better.
Aww that sucks about Starbucks! I wonder where else you could do it - there MUST be other places that ask for names! Or if you ever get the chance to visit a Starbucks at a motorway service station, I’ve always found thats where they are most likely to take and use your name and they have always been English when I’ve tried it! I love the game of inventing a new name everytime :smiley:

geeknamezyo: Thanks, I forgot about freaking princess celestia. Hate that pony.

[name]Hayley[/name]: It’s probably a [name]London[/name] thing with Starbucks. I guess I can go into a shop and ask them to hold some shoes or something for me. Then they ask for your name! I’ll try that…

[name]Amoret[/name]- I see a beautiful, brunette girl who loves books but is also lively and sweet. I see a cool, crisp autumn night with excitement crackling in the air
[name]Arcadia[/name]- I see a blond girl who is happy and has many friends, but I can easily see her having the nn [name]Cady[/name], at least at school. I see one of the last days of spring, on the verge of summer with the temperature verging on hot and a soft breeze in the evening
[name]Beatrice[/name]- I also think of [name]Princess[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Berenice[/name]- I think this name is ok, But I don’t know if you can avoid the nn [name]Bernie[/name]. I think of a girl with blond hair who has lots of friends and popular
[name]Celeste[/name]- I think about [name]Princess[/name] [name]Aurora[/name] dancing in the clouds at the end of sleeping beauty. I see a blond with sparkeling eyes who is very smart and witty.
[name]Ceridwen[/name]
- I think of a smart girl who is a good writer and has a very sweet temperment with a little spunk.
[name]Circe[/name]- I see an aubern haired girl with a passion for literature and writing
[name]Constance[/name]
- I see a [name]Brunette[/name] little girl with rosy cheeks and a sweet disposition. I don’t like the nn [name]Connie[/name] because it’s dated in the U.S. What would you call her?
[name]Eulalia[/name]- I see a musically inclined child with brunette waves and pale skin. I see a winter night with cool air and warm hearts
Eupheme or [name]Euphemia[/name]- I see a beautiful sabel haired child with a serious disposition
[name]Fiammetta[/name]- I see a little girl who is a fireball. She would be quite spunky and Fiesty. She is a summer solestace
[name]Genoveva[/name]- I see a child with dark brown hair and a great sense of humor. I see a Mid summer night with a sun shower
Gwenllian- I see a spring green day with a pale glow to everything, I see a blond, fair child with a love of learning
Hemera- I see a red autumn day with briliant sunlight, She would be brunette with a redish tinge and would be cheerful and jolly
Hespera- I see a [name]Spring[/name] day with a green meadow and a frolicking wind. I see a brunette child with pale skin and a quick mind. She would be happy.
Illyria*- I see a blond little girl who would be constantly drawing and creating
Lysandra- I think of Lysol cleaner, sorry.
[name]Melisande[/name]- I think of a fair child with dark hair and a talent for acting and music. I see a rich autumn night with depth to it.
Millaray- To me this is a smoosh of [name]Hillary[/name] and [name]Miller[/name]. I see a blond popular child with a love of being active. I see the lingering days of winter, holding out on spring.
[name]Morgana[/name]- I see a brunette child who loves to read and learn and is witty.
Niniane- I see a brunette child who is always giggling and loves to make others happy. I see a jolly spring holliday with joy abounding
[name]Oriana[/name]- I see a raven haired charub who has rosy cheeks and is always running about and is always lively. I see a autumn day as the last school bell rings
[name]Oriel[/name]
- I see a brunette child with a hint of red. She is funny and curious and kind. I see the last day of summer, and all the enjoyment that packs it
[name]Rosamund[/name]- I see a sweet bookish soul with kind eyes. She makes you feel loved. I see a last winter day, with the promised hope of spring
Roshana- I see a child with dark brown hair and a kind disposition. She is lovely. I see a cozy winter day with little plants growing in your window
[name]Solenne[/name]- I see one of the last days of autumn, in [name]November[/name]. She has a sweet soul, like a beam of sunshine.
[name]Soraya[/name]- I see a blond child with an artistic spirit
[name]Thalia[/name]
- I see a brunette child with a love for all things creative-art, music, literature
Villanelle*- I see a pale child with blond hair and a spiteful disposition. I can see her being slightly mean
[name]Yvaine[/name]- I see a spoild child who is slightly snooty. She is blond and a cold winter day that freezes every surface
[name]Zenobia[/name]- I see a black haired beauty with a zest for life and a sweet heart. I see a hot, tropic day