Last try

I posted about [name]Landry[/name] [name]Kate[/name] and [name]Monroe[/name] Laycee. At frist I got a lot of dislikes then some positives. After talking to my mom and husband about my favorite names my mom likes: [name]Landry[/name], [name]Noa[/name], and [name]Ezra[/name]. My husband likes [name]Landry[/name] and [name]Noa[/name].

So for my girls what do you think of
Option 1: [name]Landry[/name] [name]Kate[/name] and [name]Noa[/name] [name]Grayce[/name]
Option 2: [name]Landry[/name] [name]Kate[/name] and [name]Noa[/name] Laycee/Laycie (lacey is twin sister’s name)
Option 3: [name]Landry[/name] ? and [name]Ezra[/name] [name]Kate[/name]

oh and if it helps boys would be maddex and knox

[name]Noa[/name] [name]Landry[/name] would actually be very pretty too. Is there a reason you’d rather not use [name]Lacey[/name]'s original spelling? If it’s honoring her, there’s really no need to alter the spelling unless it’s just a personal taste matter.

I think [name]Sunday[/name] [name]Kate[/name], [name]Stella[/name] [name]Rose[/name], and [name]Noa[/name] [name]Landry[/name] would be my pick… just to be difficult, haha!!

You know, I like [name]Sunday[/name] [name]Kate[/name] and [name]Stella[/name] [name]Rose[/name] from your signature so much more than these combos actually:) I think they’re gorgeous! Of your combos, I like [name]Landry[/name] [name]Kate[/name] and [name]Noa[/name] [name]Grace[/name] the most (pref. this spelling). Good luck:)

The reason for the change in [name]Lacey[/name] is because (though my baby girl would be named after my twin in my heart) husband’s sister aslo has the name but spelled [name]Lacy[/name]. I feel it might be rude to his sister or my husband to pick my sister’s spelling so I thought Laycie was a cool alternative. I could use [name]Lacie[/name] but my sister hates that spelling! Haha

And I LOOOVEE [name]Sunday[/name] [name]Kate[/name] and [name]Stella[/name] [name]Rose[/name] but my husband literally looks sick every time I mention [name]Sunday[/name] (if it weren’t for men I could have prettier names- but no baby to give it to haha)

[name]Landry[/name] [name]Kate[/name] and [name]Noa[/name] [name]Grayce[/name] out of the three options.

But like the previous posters, I’m attracted to your combos: [name]Sunday[/name] [name]Kate[/name] and [name]Stella[/name] [name]Rose[/name].

Okay, I am not a big fan of boys names on girls. This trend irks me, as there are not nearly enough good names for boys and there are so many other lovely choices for girls.
To me, [name]Landry[/name] is better for a boy. It’s very cowboyish.
I do like [name]Monroe[/name] for a girl, but there is the connection to [name]Marilyn[/name] [name]Monroe[/name] and [name]Ro[/name] is an adorable nn.
[name]Noa[/name] seems odd to me - incomplete, and definitely not suitable for a girl. [name]Noah[/name] is better for a boy. For a girl, [name]Nora[/name] would be better. Or if you like trendy names, [name]Nya[/name] or [name]Nia[/name].
[name]Ezra[/name] for a girl? Oh dear. I am sorry, but I can’t even say anything nice about that.
You have some nice girls names on your list [name]Sunday[/name], [name]Stella[/name], [name]Leonie[/name] and even [name]Tenley[/name] are prettier on a girl. You should stick with one of those.
I really like the boys names on your list. They are all pretty manly sounding. I think boyish nicknames are all right, but I think that a girl deserves a better name than one that is known as a boys name.

[name]Landry[/name] [name]Kate[/name] and [name]Noa[/name] [name]Grayce[/name] of your options.

If I can be difficult though…I like [name]Noa[/name] [name]Lace[/name] and [name]Tenley[/name] [name]Kate[/name]

I don’t like [name]Noa[/name], or [name]Ezra[/name] on girls at all.
[name]Landry[/name] is okay.

I’m so disappointed you gave up on [name]Monroe[/name]! I was excited to see a little girl with such a beautiful name, and [name]Sunday[/name] too. If I had been you I would’ve waited awhile and post another thread about your names in about five hours so that you would hopefully get a new wave of posters online at that time instead of constantly getting knocked down for your names by the same people. Sometimes you get hit by certain people who have different taste, which is fine, but they’re not going to change their opinion in a couple minutes you know!

Anyways… I’m still not a fan of [name]Landry[/name], especially with this spelling (looks like laundry to me), [name]Noa[/name] looks cute, but I’m not in love with the sound. It’s alright, though. I like [name]Ezra[/name], though! It’s really cute!

[name]Landry[/name] [name]Kate[/name] and [name]Noa[/name] [name]Grayce[/name]. I also prefer [name]Stella[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Sunday[/name] [name]Kate[/name].

[name]Noa[/name] is actually a girls’ name in [name]Israel[/name], and is very popular- it has a different meaning and pronunciation there than the boys’ name, [name]Noah[/name]. Here, though, it sounds the same.

I’m not a fan of [name]Monroe[/name] on a girl, and please - don’t use [name]Ezra[/name] on a girl, that’s very masculine sounding. There are so many nice girls’ names.

Haha you guys keep me confused for sure! I wouldn’t have given up on [name]Monroe[/name] that easily if my Mom and Husband both had not left it out of their favorites. I understand all of you liking [name]Sunday[/name] and [name]Stella[/name]- like I said they are my favs too. But I told myself I wouldnt be selfish and let my unique taste for [name]Sunday[/name] make my husband suffer through being embarrassed every time he had to say our daughter’s name to a friend. It makes him uncomfortable so I feel like I have to give it up. And I only loved [name]Stella[/name] when it went with [name]Sunday[/name].

I am currently thinking of Landrey/[name]Landry[/name]/Landrie [name]Kate[/name] and [name]Noa[/name] Laycie

I get so lost because sometimes when I post everyone LoVes [name]Noa[/name] and sometimes when I post everyone is like “[name]Noa[/name]?!?” for a girl?! Yuck!
I think it’s cute and my conservative husband even likes it. We will prob call her Noie most of the time.

I do like [name]Lace[/name] as a poster mentioned. But I was worried it ran together more than [name]Noa[/name] Laycie does. What do you think?

Also my concern is that the people who love [name]Noa[/name] are not American- which means my child will face more criticism than I expect if no Americans like it… Any americans out there have any love for noa?

haha, I’m sorry we keep confusing you! As I said different people log on at different times, that’s probably why you’re getting the differential opinions.

[name]Lace[/name] is cute, but it does flow into [name]Noa[/name] quite a bit. It almost sounds like you’re saying No [name]Alice[/name] with an accent.

I’m american, if that helps you. Best of luck~

I don’t like any of them…sorry.

Maybe I enunciate differently that most people, but I dont have problems with [name]Noa[/name] [name]Lace[/name]. I was the one who posted it before, but Ill elab…I much prefer [name]Lace[/name] as a way to honor two differently-spelled Laceys, it just feels very simple but sweet as a middle.

I’m in the US and I do like [name]Noa[/name]! I could see you having to explain sometimes that you didnt name your daughter [name]Noah[/name] and that yes, its a name on its own, but it’s pretty and I love Noie as a nn.