Late Announcement of Twin Girls!

I love scrolling these forums and when I was pregnant with my girls I swore I’d make an account and I never got around to it. Anyway, I am so happy to announce that back on [name_f]April[/name_f] First (yes, of course they came [name_f]April[/name_f] Fool’s [name_u]Day[/name_u]) my twin girls, [name_f]Martina[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_f]Annunciata[/name_f] and [name_f]Emmanuella[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Serafina[/name_f] joined our family. Older brother [name_m]Giuseppe[/name_m] ‘[name_m]Gino[/name_m]’ [name_m]Avraham[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] is 3 years old and has been the best helper ever with them.

Husband and I are both Italian-American and love old school, tradition italian names (clearly). All three of the kids have a mix of family names as well as just names that we love generally. I am Jewish as well so we’re raising the kids Jewish, hence them all having a hebrew name.

Over these last couple months the twins have brought so much joy to our home and our family. They have so much personality, just like their brother and all of their cousins, and I cannot wait to watch them grow more into that. Funnily enough, husband has already started asking when we can start thinking about number 4 LOL

25 Likes

Congratulations!! Two of my sisters are twins, and they have been inseparable since birth. To be a twin is such a great gift for your girls. Also, love the names and how they represent your heritage! Good luck :wink:

-[name_f]Michelle[/name_f]

Congratulations! They have stunning names and you’ve incorporated your various cultures so well into their names.

What beautiful names! Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congrats! What stunning name choices for all three of your children! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! Those names are stunning!

Congratulations! Such stunning names :slight_smile:

Congratulations, what lovely names! [name_f]Emmanuella[/name_f] is a personal favorite! :slight_smile:

Wow!! What stunning names you chose. I love the significance and those names are just so, so gorgeous. I just love your sibset!

Congrats!!

Aww, SO cute! I love the nicknames [name_f]Tina[/name_f] & [name_f]Emmie[/name_f]/Emmy!