Late Night Walk Names, so mysterious

I love to take walks late at night. The trees are very dark and their bushy shapes look mysterious against the sky. Sometimes we hear owls hooting. Once we spotted a family of raccoons in a neighbor’s front yard. The crafty little creatures thought they were hidden, but their shining eyes gave them away. When cars zip by, we dash into driveways, walkways, and bushes to get out of the way. We live in a neighborhood of very narrow, twisting streets.
I am thinking of baby names that remind me of my late night walks:
[name]Acadia[/name]
[name]Belinda[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Ferdinanda[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Imogene[/name]
[name]Jessamyn[/name]
[name]Leonora[/name]
[name]Millicent[/name]
[name]Paloma[/name]
[name]Philippa[/name]
[name]Rowena[/name]
[name]Ursula[/name]
[name]Veronica[/name]
[name]Winifred[/name]

What time of the day do you love to walk? What names remind you of your favorite walk?

I love your threads! :slight_smile:

I love to walk during the day in the summer, and also at night, around 8pm or so.

Names that remind me of my sunny day walks:

[name]Annabelle[/name]
[name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Daisy[/name]
[name]Flora[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Juniper[/name]
[name]Magnolia[/name]
[name]Marigold[/name]
[name]Poppy[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Sally[/name]
[name]Veronica[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]

Names that remind me of my night walks:

[name]Aurora[/name] (I think [name]Aurora[/name] from The [name]Evening[/name] [name]Star[/name])
[name]Bram[/name] (I think of [name]Bram[/name] Stoker’s Dracula, because I often see bats the creep the @#$%^ out of me)
[name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Diana[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Helena[/name]
[name]Luna[/name]
[name]Stella[/name]
[name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Victor[/name]
[name]Vincent[/name]
[name]Willem[/name]

Take care! :slight_smile:

We don’t have bats around here. But up in the high desert where [name]Kent[/name] and I used to love to go, there are bats at night. They creep me out, too! Many years ago, we took our son to Carlsbad Caverns. There are so many bats there. We got a plush toy bat, and [name]Peter[/name] and I named him [name]Bertram[/name] the bat.

Oh, dear! In my earlier post, I forgot to list the boys’ names that remind me of my late night walks. Here they are:

[name]Alfred[/name]
[name]Bram[/name] (just like [name]Jill[/name] and for the same reason)
[name]Chase[/name] (because it seems like the cars are chasing us)
[name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Edward[/name]
[name]Gavin[/name]
[name]Herbert[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]
[name]Lawrence[/name]
Magellan
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Nicodemus[/name]
[name]Quentin[/name]
[name]Rafe[/name]
[name]Stellan[/name]
[name]Stefan[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Thor[/name]
[name]Vincent[/name]
[name]Willem[/name]
[name]Zane[/name]

I love this!

I love taking walks just as the sun starts to descend, and as it sets [usually between 5 and 8 in the summer] The sun just makes everything look warm, and I feel content. Names that remind me of this warm sunny glow:

[name]Liam[/name]
[name]Ryan[/name]
[name]Makai[/name]
[name]Nathan[/name]
[name]John[/name]
[name]Aiden[/name]
[name]Joel[/name]

[name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Shiloh[/name]
[name]Julia[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Savannah[/name]
[name]Sophie[/name]

We don’t have bats around here. But up in the high desert where [name]Kent[/name] and I used to love to go, there are bats at night. They creep me out, too! Many years ago, we took our son to Carlsbad Caverns. There are so many bats there. We got a plush toy bat, and [name]Peter[/name] and I named him [name]Bertram[/name] the bat.

[name]Just[/name] wanted to say that I lived in New Mexico as a kid and when we were moving from that state, we visited Carlsbad. Beautiful, large caverns but those bats are pretty creepy. They come flying out at night by the thousands. I think it is the sheer numbers that was creepy. I actually like bats and find them quite interesting. My husband is terrified of them. When he was 2 or 3 a bat went to sleep inside of his Tonka Truck cab as it was left on the porch. He came out early the next morning and when he started to roll the truck, the bat flew out in his face. I guess I can understand how THAT might traumatize a kid for life (LOL) :slight_smile:

Hmm, I love to take walks in the summer around 8-10 pm, because it gets nice and cool but still warm, and you can hear all the crickets chirping. Names that remind me of that…

Actually, I cant’ think of many except one - [name]Aurora[/name]. It’s just so darling yet misterious at the same time! Perfect for late night walks!