Latest name choices...do we fit into a style?

Here are the names I like for our next baby due in [name]March[/name]. DD name is [name]Gemma[/name]. [name]Do[/name] we fit into a category? I figured we were “hipsters” or “yupsters” mixed with an antique vibe. Which of these would you choose for [name]Gemma[/name]'s brother/sister and do you see a particular style in these choices? And which ones in your opinion would NOT fit with [name]Gemma[/name]…thanks!!

Oh, and the numbers are the popularity from 2009.

Boys:
[name]Asher[/name]-165
[name]Sawyer[/name]-202
[name]Griffin[/name]-233
[name]Harrison[/name]-242
[name]Graham[/name]-262
[name]Simon[/name]-263
[name]Felix[/name]-339
[name]Beckett[/name]-413
[name]Dexter[/name]-545
[name]Atticus[/name]-609
[name]Finley[/name]-722
[name]Fisher[/name]-841

Girls:
[name]Lucy[/name]-101
[name]Ruby[/name]-108
[name]Daisy[/name]-153
[name]Annabelle[/name]-156
[name]Lila[/name]-168
[name]Maggie[/name]-232
[name]Penelope[/name]-252
[name]Dylan[/name]-556
[name]Lainey[/name]-697
[name]Matilda[/name]-762
[name]Felicity[/name]-782
[name]Beatrice[/name]-860
[name]Eloise[/name]-917
[name]Caleigh[/name]-924
[name]Pearl[/name]-1008
[name]Roxanne[/name]-1016
[name]Sawyer[/name]-1034
[name]Adele[/name]-1076
[name]Delia[/name]-1108
[name]Mabel[/name]-1545
[name]Clementine[/name]-1577
[name]Darcy[/name]-1716

By the way, the wife says she only likes these, out of my list (yes, I’m the rare male nameberry!)

Boys:
[name]Sawyer[/name]-202
[name]Simon[/name]-263
[name]Felix[/name]-339

[name]Add[/name]: [name]Jonah[/name] (we’ve had trouble thinking about [name]Gemma[/name] and [name]Jonah[/name] being similar, we love it but it could get confusing, even though we call [name]Gemma[/name] nicknames all the time). Sorry for repeats, this was a separate post topic…

Girls:
[name]Lila[/name]-168
[name]Eloise[/name]-917

Boys:
[name]Sawyer[/name]-202
[name]Simon[/name]-263
[name]Felix[/name]-339

I think any of these could go with [name]Gemma[/name]. They are all similar popularity wise and would all flow nicely with your daughter name. [name]Sawyer[/name] is a little more on the trendier side, [name]Simon[/name] is more traditional and [name]Felix[/name] is more vintage hipster. I guess it depends what you are going for. My personal favorite is [name]Felix[/name] and if my SO didnt hate it I would use it in a heart beat.

Girls:
[name]Lila[/name]-168
[name]Eloise[/name]-917

Again, I think anyone of these would go well with [name]Gemma[/name]. The only problem I see is the popularity of [name]Lila[/name]. It seems to be well on its way to the top and I would expect that by next year it will break into the top 100. My personal favorite with [name]Gemma[/name] is [name]Felicity[/name]. It is girly and vintage, but still sounds very fresh and modern (just how I picture [name]Gemma[/name]). The only one I dont really love is [name]Clementine[/name]. For two reasons, I dont like the repeated [name]EM[/name] sound in both names and I dont like the lack of nns it offers (you said you call [name]Gemma[/name] by nns right?).

Sibsets:
[name]Gemma[/name], [name]Felicity[/name], and [name]Simon[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name], [name]Felix[/name], and [name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name], [name]Felicity[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name], [name]Felix[/name], and [name]Sawyer[/name]

Thanks [name]Leah[/name]!

We use nns for [name]Gemma[/name] and would probably use nns for our next. With [name]Clementine[/name] we’d probably use [name]Cleo[/name], [name]Gemma[/name] and [name]Cleo[/name]. With [name]Eloise[/name] probably [name]Lulu[/name] or something, [name]Penny[/name] for [name]Penelope[/name], Fliss for [name]Felicity[/name], etc. Thanks for the suggestions and comments! I guess there aren’t as many nns for the boys…Soy, [name]Cy[/name], [name]Fee[/name]…

Any names from the bigger list in the first post that you like more than [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Felicity[/name]? Ha, those are pretty similar. If we chose those we could start painting the room FELI and just wait a few more weeks to finish.

From the bigger list I like [name]Adele[/name] (nn [name]Del[/name]?) and [name]Dexter[/name] (nn [name]Dex[/name]). But I agree with the others when they say [name]Felicity[/name] adn [name]Felix[/name] are the nicest with [name]Gemma[/name].