Laura or Anna?

My mind is dueling between these two. They’re both so beautiful! Please let me know your thoughts :heart:

3 Likes

Anna feels timeless yet modern to me. I like [name_f]Laura[/name_f], too, but it feels slightly dated. It could still work, though!

3 Likes

I love [name_f]Anna[/name_f] :smiley:

1 Like

Laura. It is still a beautiful name.

Anna annoys me. Now, I love [name_u]Anne[/name_u] and many [name_u]Anne[/name_u] type names, but something about awhna rubs me the wrong way.

1 Like

I like both, prefer [name_f]Laura[/name_f] a bit more.

2 Likes

Laura all the way! [name_f]Anna[/name_f] is too commonplace these days, and feels too orange to me anyway.

1 Like

Laura feels fresher today. [name_f]Anna[/name_f] is ridiculously common, which makes it feel kind of bland, imho. [name_f]Laura[/name_f], on the other hand, is just as classic, but would be totally unexpected and sweet on a girl today!

1 Like

You’re really gonna make me make this choice huh? I would just like to record that I’m not okay with it.

I think… [name_f]Laura[/name_f] is beautifully timeless and so so sweet, and [name_f]Anna[/name_f] is also timeless and sweet but a little more sophisticated. Urgh.

I guess… [name_f]Laura[/name_f]. Only because of really sweet combos I’ve seen for it like [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] and [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_f]Melody[/name_f]. [name_f]Anna[/name_f]’s also so wonderful though!!

2 Likes

Really like both, but I’m a big fan of [name_f]Ann[/name_f]- names so I vote for [name_f]Anna[/name_f] :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like both, but [name_f]Laura[/name_f] has more charm imo!

1 Like

They’re both nice, but I prefer [name_f]Laura[/name_f]. It has a little more depth to me!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Anna[/name_f]. [name_u]Strong[/name_u] and sweet at the same time

1 Like

Ahhh! [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] was one of my old combos! :blush:

2 Likes

What about [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u]? [name_f]Laura[/name_f] for the first name, [name_u]Anne[/name_u] for the middle name.

3 Likes

Lovely suggestion!! Sounds delightfully spunky :sparkler:

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Anna[/name_f]. [name_f]Laura[/name_f] is pretty nice, but a little bit dated. [name_f]Anna[/name_f] feels so timeless and elegant, it’s just perfect!

1 Like

I prefer the name [name_f]Laura[/name_f], though I love the nickname [name_f]Annie[/name_f].

1 Like

Do you have synesthesia? Or are you just referring to a vibe? I’d love to know!

Just a vibe!

1 Like

Definitely [name_f]Anna[/name_f]! Classic, old worldly, timeless :heart:

1 Like